Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 66 of 307 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast
Results 1301 to 1320 of 6124
  1. #1301
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,430
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    I removed the ability to turn off the name colors, but you should still be able to turn off the condensed battle messages with <condensebattle>false</condensebattle>. I have a note somewhere that it might not totally work, but I haven't gone back to check recently.

  2. #1302
    Theory Fighter
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,427
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Hm, I redownloaded battlemod since it didn't load when I connected 1 hour ago, and now every .xml in the battlemod directory is the same, a .xml detailing every addon on Windower 4... Any clue on what's happening?

  3. #1303
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,430
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    Yeah, I'd explain it to you but I. . . well, lets just say that as far as I'm concerned, the internet is a series of tubes. Something DNS something something I have no idea what I am doing.jpg, etc. The launcher got messed up last night. It's fixed now, but for some reason people still get directed to download the addons.xml file instead of the files they want. I don't know why.

    I recommend downloading the zip (cloud button) from here: https://github.com/Windower/Lua/tree...dons/battlemod
    Then just extract it and drag it in to your battlemod folder.

  4. #1304
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,741
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    So I crashed on FFXI, then tried opening the launcher. Launcher won't load, keeps crashing on the start where it would normally see if there's a new hook update.

  5. #1305
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    192
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Friend is having the same issue. I replicated the problem once (crashed as Windower 4 was booting), but tried again a few minutes later and it updated fine, so now it's booting without issue.

    Wouldn't be a bad idea to have a way to emergency bypass the updates just in case stuff like this happens.

  6. #1306
    Theory Fighter
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,427
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Yeah, I'd explain it to you but I. . . well, lets just say that as far as I'm concerned, the internet is a series of tubes. Something DNS something something I have no idea what I am doing.jpg, etc. The launcher got messed up last night. It's fixed now, but for some reason people still get directed to download the addons.xml file instead of the files they want. I don't know why.

    I recommend downloading the zip (cloud button) from here: https://github.com/Windower/Lua/tree...dons/battlemod
    Then just extract it and drag it in to your battlemod folder.
    So, my DNS is just reacting slow to the change, I see, thanks!


    BTW, before I fought Tax'et without battlemod, and holy shit, you get accustomed to it fast! It was hell to know if I applied Haste correctly, or if my AoE spells were hitting everyone, etc. Also, I cannot imagine Delve farming as SCH without that and timers. Such a great improvement in quality of gaming.

  7. #1307
    Jem
    Jem is offline
    Claustrum. Really?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,806
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    So recently my Scoreboard changed behavior.

    It used to carry on parsing damage when I was dead / unengaged as long as other people in the alliance were hitting stuff. Now it no longer does this. It only parses when I am engaged; it pauses if I disengage or die.

    Anyway to revert it back? I haven't touched any of the settings so I assume an auto-update has done this.

  8. #1308
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    736
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    So recently my Scoreboard changed behavior.
    This was a bug in the framework and wasn't directly related to scoreboard. It's fixed and the change will be pushed out soon.

  9. #1309
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,538
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Battlemod really jacked up for me and a friend since the last update.

    Nearly crashes my game and gives me a "not enough memory" error every time I engage and Spellcast switches gear (and disengage/use a JA that has a change)

    Will try turning off the new setting and see if that helps, just a preliminary report

  10. #1310
    An exploitable mess of a card game
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    13,197
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    May be a different issue Tymon. I had that issue as well and found that a revision to tablehelper.lua was creating an error. Iryoku said he reverted the error, so you should be fine. If not, then post again.

    Edit: Nvm, may be different issue.

  11. #1311
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,538
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Yeah, don't think that's the problem.

    My internet has been crapping out for entirely different reasons all day so I've had to re-launch Windower at least 6 times, as early as an hour ago, and it updated. Still messing up.

  12. #1312
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    811
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Orinthia Warsong
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Timers started acting funny again. Got the full window background bug, where the "background" to the timer text is stretched to the whole screen, as corsair using double up. Unload/reload fixed it for a while but then it occurred again. I went ahead and just made the background completely transparent for it for the next reload, but have continued to notice the gap between ability timers continue to occur. The spot where double-up's timer would be is sometimes blank.

    Not game breaking, but still an oddity.

    I also noticed more often than not, having a bunch of plugins "on" at start would cause the game to freeze upon loading, even before hitting the button to continue to the character selection screen. I went ahead and just turned all plugins "off" through the interface and added them back in, with "wait 1;" in between each, to the normal init.txt. This has worked so far, but strange this started occurring nearly every time recently.

  13. #1313
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,430
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    I made a temporary addon for plugins/addons management named plugin_manager. It doesn't do anything that you can't do with Autoexec, but it makes the format a little easier maybe. Its settings file follows the same format as Timers, etc.

    For instance, mine is:
    Spoiler: show
    Code:
    <settings>
        <global>
            <plugin>Attainment</plugin>
            <plugin>Binder</plugin>
            <plugin>BlinkMeNot</plugin>
            <plugin>Cancel</plugin>
            <plugin>ChatLink</plugin>
            <plugin>ConsoleBG</plugin>
            <plugin>Distance</plugin>
            <plugin>DrawDistance</plugin>
            <plugin>Find</plugin>
            <plugin>GearCollector</plugin>
            <plugin>Itemizer</plugin>
            <plugin>LightLuggage</plugin>
            <plugin>PetTP</plugin>
            <plugin>Silence</plugin>
            <plugin>Spellcast</plugin>
            <plugin>SSOrganizer</plugin>
            <plugin>StatusTimer</plugin>
            <plugin>Timestamp</plugin>
            <plugin>TParty</plugin>
            <plugin>Timers</plugin>
        </global>
        <Byrth>
            <plugin>Binder</plugin>
            <plugin>Cancel</plugin>
            <plugin>ChatLink</plugin>
            <plugin>ConsoleBG</plugin>
            <plugin>Distance</plugin>
            <plugin>DrawDistance</plugin>
            <plugin>FFOChat</plugin>
            <plugin>Find</plugin>
            <plugin>GearCollector</plugin>
            <plugin>Itemizer</plugin>
            <plugin>LightLuggage</plugin>
            <plugin>Logger</plugin>
            <plugin>PetTP</plugin>
            <plugin>Silence</plugin>
            <plugin>Spellcast</plugin>
            <plugin>SSOrganizer</plugin>
            <plugin>StatusTimer</plugin>
            <plugin>Timestamp</plugin>
            <plugin>TParty</plugin>
            <plugin>Timers</plugin>
            <plugin>Guildwork</plugin>
            
            <addon>send</addon>
            <addon>battlemod</addon>
            <addon>ffocolor</addon>
            <addon>respond</addon>
            <addon>answeringmachine</addon>
        </Byrth>
        <Sjugy>
            <plugin>Attainment</plugin>
            <plugin>Binder</plugin>
            <plugin>BlinkMeNot</plugin>
            <plugin>Cancel</plugin>
            <plugin>ChatLink</plugin>
            <plugin>ConsoleBG</plugin>
            <plugin>Distance</plugin>
            <plugin>Find</plugin>
            <plugin>GearCollector</plugin>
            <plugin>Itemizer</plugin>
            <plugin>LightLuggage</plugin>
            <plugin>Logger</plugin>
            <plugin>Silence</plugin>
            <plugin>Spellcast</plugin>
            <plugin>SSOrganizer</plugin>
            <plugin>StatusTimer</plugin>
            <plugin>Timestamp</plugin>
            <plugin>TParty</plugin>
            <plugin>Timers</plugin>
            
            <addon>send</addon>
            <addon>battlemod</addon>
            <addon>respond</addon>
            <addon>answeringmachine</addon>
        </Sjugy>
    </settings>


    When I log out, it unloads the plugins/addons that aren't present in all profiles. When I log back in, it loads them for the matching character name. If no matching character name is found, it uses global. If you put them in plugin_manager, you shouldn't need to leave them checked in the launcher if you don't want to. If they're variable between the profiles, I recommend leaving them unchecked in the launcher or your first login will mess up.


    I refer to plugin_manager as a temporary addon because I believe there are plans to incorporate this into the launcher at some point, at which time this will no longer be necessary.

  14. #1314
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Was working fine, and then randomly using send, I'm getting:

    luacore encountered a fatal error and must be terminated. Error: Access violation in HandleCommand method.

    Reload it, and it just errors as soon as I try to send something. :<

  15. #1315
    Theory Fighter
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,427
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    Was working fine, and then randomly using send, I'm getting:

    luacore encountered a fatal error and must be terminated. Error: Access violation in HandleCommand method.

    Reload it, and it just errors as soon as I try to send something. :<
    Same here, and now that I got used to Battlemod my life is miserable without it ;_;

  16. #1316
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    18
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    Battlemod really jacked up for me and a friend since the last update.

    Nearly crashes my game and gives me a "not enough memory" error every time I engage and Spellcast switches gear (and disengage/use a JA that has a change)

    Will try turning off the new setting and see if that helps, just a preliminary report
    I'm getting the same issue with battlemod, game is unplayable with the constant microfreezes. Hope this get's fixed soon, I can't find anything else causing it.

  17. #1317
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    same problem as julian, using send crashes luacore

  18. #1318
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    736
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    LuaCore had some issues earlier today, they should be fixed now (in version 1.0.5.1). See if those errors still persist with that.

  19. #1319
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,430
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by vanidin View Post
    I'm getting the same issue with battlemod, game is unplayable with the constant microfreezes. Hope this get's fixed soon, I can't find anything else causing it.
    I recommend re-using the launcher a few times. I haven't really updated battlemod in a few weeks, so there is no reason that battlemod itself would have broken. Recently there have been some library updates, one of which was not very ideal. If you run the launcher, you should get the new library function versions and then battlemod will work again.

  20. #1320
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,360
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Dumb question probably, but how do you switch the timers plugin to text mode?

Page 66 of 307 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Service and Support
    By Ribeye in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2009-10-17, 18:23
  2. Windows vista and FFXI problem
    By Takeno in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2007-07-26, 13:36
  3. Windows Vista and Windower
    By divisortheory in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2006-06-23, 04:19