gearcollector appears to be broken by mog case.
gearcollector appears to be broken by mog case.
I had same Error, "luacore encountered a fatal error and must be terminated. Error: Access violation in HandleCommand method."
I cant load up anything using //lua command.
I just crashed while trying to cast a spell, spellcast loaded.
All are these issues present on 4.1 or 4.0 too?
GearCollector, Itemizer, and Find fixed.
For case to work with GearCollector, you will have to add UseCase to your settings file.
any synthesis causes guildwork to crash (game wont crash tho), and spellcast is crashing on any attempt to change gear (disregard this one, reopening FF fixed it)
spellcast keeps crashing me
Probably wrong thread, but since we're listing things that are broken, any idea how to get the newly named Cizin Breeches to work with Spellcast?
windower folder\plugins\resources\armor.xml
go to id="28192" line and change it to
<i id="28192" enl="Cizin Breeches" fr="Grègues de cizin" frl="paire de grègues de cizin" de="Cizin-Reithose" del="Cizin-Reithose" jp="キィジンブリーチズ" jpl="" jobs="00004182" races="01FE" level="99" targets="None" casttime="0" recast="0">Cizin Breeches</i>
None of my addons are working after the update. I figured this would be a common thing but haven't seen it anywhere.
Stuck using old windower still, and its crashing nearly every time spellcast does a gear swap. Anyone know if anybody is still supporting spellcast for old windower?
v3.4 hasn't been supported for a while
Bummer. I'm trying to two box across 2 PCs, and currently only have that working with old windowerhelper. Without an API document, I haven't been able to get the code ported to new helper. There has to be some other solution for 2 boxing on 2 PCs.
Or if anyone can offer even a really basic application template, I've got all of the socket layer work done, just need to get commands from windower instance (probably not the right place to ask for this, but meh).
GearCollector, Itemizer, and Find updated for Mog Case. You need to manually add a useCase entry to your GearCollector settings file.
Spellcast, LuaCore, and BlinkMeNot fixed after update.
Run your launcher to get the updates. Report back if you have any other issues.
Only 4.0 plugins are being updated. #ffxi