• Navigation
Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1247
  1. #21
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    FLORIDA GULF COAST GONNA WIN

  2. #22
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Kansas has murderers row. UNC, Nova, Michigan, VCU

  3. #23
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    welp, FGCU, UC, and UF already placed.

    Time to watch X Files

  4. #24
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,596
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    A lot of these seeds seem questionable, but I'd say the right teams are in so far.

  5. #25
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,596
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Awwwww.....NC State could be a dangerous tourney team. I like them being under IU.

  6. #26
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    FLORIDA GULF COAST GONNA WIN
    I'm totally picking them in my non-serious bracket.

  7. #27
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Cal is a 12 and gets a home game...

  8. #28
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Necronus View Post
    I'm totally picking them in my non-serious bracket.
    I HOPE YOU PUT MONEY ON YOUR NON SERIOUS BRACKETS

  9. #29
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I hope New mexico is the 3 in the west.

  10. #30
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    BG Level
    6

    Haha, so whats your deal with FGCU?

  11. #31
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Pitt is going to destroy Gonzaga lol

  12. #32
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Gonzaga to da Elite 8 (at least)

  13. #33
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,596
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    ...insert my yearly it isn't going to happen, but if it was going to happen statement: Gonzaga being the first #1 seed to lose in the first round.

  14. #34
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Necronus View Post
    Haha, so whats your deal with FGCU?
    Alumnus

  15. #35
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Marshall Henderson going to do something against the whites of Wisconsin

  16. #36
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    No Kentucky bahaha

  17. #37
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Alumnus
    Ah, that would make sense now wouldn't it. I got a bunch of friends who went there, and I stayed there for a few weeks back in '01 or '02 to visit them. It's a pretty nice campus ... of course the school being only 10 years old, everything was still basically brand new. Ironically one of them is visiting Georgetown as we speak so that was worth an extra laugh.

    Edit:


  18. #38
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,596
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    No Kentucky bahaha
    I have to give credit to the committee on taking MTSU over Kentucky. That has got to be a huge money loss for tickets.

  19. #39
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I doubt it. NCAA sites usually sell out no matter what

  20. #40
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Tony Reali ‏@AroundTheHorn
    There are 9,223,372,036,354,775,808 possible brackets.

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 680
    Last Post: 2011-04-06, 00:47
  2. Replies: 208
    Last Post: 2011-03-16, 12:02