http://i.minus.com/iBIXQSc1WpJMn.gif
WERTH'S A BUM HE'S A BUM
Stay classy, Philly.
http://i.minus.com/iBIXQSc1WpJMn.gif
WERTH'S A BUM HE'S A BUM
Stay classy, Philly.
I have a question and with my english incompetence i'll try to explain the best I can
I'm not a Baseball fan, but i do watch some games sometimes when they are on TV and useless when exemple a player hits into a double play, the commentator starts naming some numbers
Like this was a 4-3-4 out
What are these numbers uses for?
Each position on the field has a number associated with it, so the sequence describes the ball movement to record the out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseball_positions
Timmy going into the ninth with a no hitter
He got it, good for him.
has to be hard being a shell of his former dominant self, but he had it tonight
Good for him. I've always liked him before he became a junk ball pitcher
149 pitches? holy shit, good thing the all-star week is here.
Sustainable.Buster OlneyVerified account @Buster_ESPN
Five of the top 9 hitters in the NL in batting with runners in scoring position are in the same lineup. http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/batting/_/split/39/league/nl/minpa/50 …
As long as Beltran keeps it up.
FANTASY
Kevin Gregg, ladies and germs.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
This outing never happened.
all is well
DON'T DO IT THEOCarrie Muskat @CarrieMuskat 6m
On report that #Cubs informed Matt Garza he'll likely be dealt, he says: "I haven't heard anything like that"
I CANT WAIT TO NOT WATCH THE HR DERBY TONIGHT! SO EXCITE
Totally looking forward to Boomers retarded voice screaming out BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK.. GONE......