• Navigation
Page 4 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 3143
  1. #61
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    NYAN RASSIB

  2. #62
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    BRING BACK LOSMAN!!!

  3. #63
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    Geno smiths mom looks like a fat black snookie

    edit:holy shit I put "geno smith mom" into GIS and the fourth result was a picture of snookie. THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE

  4. #64
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Like lookin for a wife at the strip club

    No offense abandon

  5. #65
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    Like lookin for a wife at the strip club

    No offense abandon
    cat.jpg

  6. #66
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Tavon Austin is such a g. he should be the #1 pick

  7. #67
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I want Stedman Bailey!

  8. #68
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I want some BBQ. Or a Philly cheese steak.

  9. #69
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    McShay has GENO to the Browns...bahahahaha Bregs

  10. #70
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    they just showed the video of SANU getting pranked by some little Rutgers faggot. shit was brutal.

  11. #71
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    they just showed the video of SANU getting pranked by some little Rutgers faggot. shit was brutal.
    I bet it was Mike Rice.

  12. #72
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Who the fuck are the Cowgirls gonna pick.


    God we need an O-line and some DBs like Whitney Houston needed crack and beatings.

  13. #73
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,689
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Shots fired.

  14. #74
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Who the fuck are the Cowgirls gonna pick.


    God we need an O-line and some DBs like Whitney Houston needed crack and beatings.
    All of a sudden, no longer my nigga.

  15. #75
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Who the fuck are the Cowgirls gonna pick.


    God we need an O-line and some DBs like Whitney Houston needed crack and beatings.
    Tyler Wilson

  16. #76
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Tyler Wilson
    I was going to say that, but I like Tyler and know that he could easily beat out Romo if given fair shot. I watch too much SEC football. I like Wilson better than I like Bray and I LOVE Bray. Not bad for a shitty Vol with a narcissistic mindset.

  17. #77
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Goddamn Jerrun prob will take him lol. I hope to god come Friday and Saturday that he does not draft Lattimore, goddamn that would be awful.

  18. #78
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    My hope for this draft is any player miz likes gets drafted by the cowboys

    all 200 of them

  19. #79
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    By the way if any of you root for teams that need a linebacker, you should get khaseem greene. As a RUTGERS grad he gets the spaghetti seal of approval, and as an eagles fan that means I will come to your house and kick your dog

  20. #80
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Alright place your bets, who will be last in the green room

    Ezekiel Ansah, defensive end, Brigham Young
    Tavon Austin, wide receiver, West Virginia
    Jonathan Cooper, guard, North Carolina
    Eric Fisher, offensive tackle, Central Michigan
    Sharrif Floyd, defensive tackle, Florida
    D.J. Fluker, offensive tackle, Alabama
    Luke Joeckel, offensive tackle, Texas A&M
    Lane Johnson, offensive tackle, Oklahoma
    Dion Jordan, defensive end, Oregon
    Eddie Lacy, running back, Alabama
    E.J. Manuel, quarterback, Florida State
    Dee Milliner, cornerback, Alabama
    Barkevious Mingo, defensive end, Louisiana State
    Cordarrelle Patterson, wide receiver, Tennessee
    Eric Reid, safety, Louisiana State
    Xavier Rhodes, cornerback, Florida State
    Sheldon Richardson, defensive tackle, Missouri
    Geno Smith, quarterback, West Virginia
    Desmond Trufant, cornerback, Washington
    Kenny Vaccaro, safety, Texas
    Chance Warmack, guard, Alabama
    Menelik Watson, offensive tackle, Florida State
    Bjoern Werner, defensive end, Florida State

    I'm gonna say Patterson

Page 4 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  2. Replies: 1258
    Last Post: 2013-01-02, 15:09
  3. Replies: 1889
    Last Post: 2012-09-12, 14:27
  4. Replies: 1875
    Last Post: 2011-09-21, 20:37
  5. 2007 NFL Draft
    By Serif in forum Sports
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 2007-04-30, 18:22