Page 101 of 658 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 2001 to 2020 of 13142
  1. #2001
    Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    3,494
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    173

    What am I doing in this thread.

    Anyway here's the salary goalies made per save during the 2012-2013 season. In this case we see that Carey Price made 7058$ per save. Higher = more overrated.


  2. #2002
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    if you are the former champ once the new season starts, there wouldnt even be a term "defending Stanley cup champs" lol

  3. #2003
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragns View Post
    What am I doing in this thread.

    Anyway here's the salary goalies made per save during the 2012-2013 season. In this case we see that Carey Price made 7058$ per save. Higher = more overrated.

    Would love to see how much Luongo made per save. I'm guessing 20k+

  4. #2004
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    So what you are saying is Holtby is the best goalie in the NHL?

  5. #2005
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    yea, idk wtf you people are smoking, you are defending Stanley Cup Champion until you're season is over. So until someone eliminates them, the Kings are the champs. It's amazing that a team with 9003 championships and a team with the BEST GOALIE IN DA FORKING WORLD, wouldn't know that.

  6. #2006
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    So what you are saying is Holtby is the best goalie in the NHL?
    he's really good but also made almost nothing, lol.. still working on the elc until next year, since we extended him 2yrs 3.7m(total).

  7. #2007
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    Would love to see how much Luongo made per save. I'm guessing 20k+
    10,667$

    # fucking 1 at something!

  8. #2008
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I'm pretty sure Sep went throughout the entire 2010 season and playoff thread saying the pens were defending champs, even after the shitty habs eliminated them in the second round...he's just making typical hypocritical statements.

  9. #2009
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    or just enjoying trolling the rest of you

  10. #2010
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    Would love to see how much Luongo made per save. I'm guessing 20k+
    What amaze me is that they were able to catch Bryzgalov make a save to make the chart

  11. #2011
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I like how you guys take things Sep (it's usually Sep, isn't it) says and lump that at all Pens fans.

    I for one, have never blindly slurped on MAF's cock because I know he's not the best goalie out there, he's good but he's prone to fuck up especially when the opposing team gets into his head too much. (Like last night.) As for anything else the Pens do, I take everything with a huge grain of salt and hope for the best while fearing the worst. The fact that they are heavily favored to do really well in these playoffs makes me nervous more than anything, because that's a lot of fucking pressure and god forbid they buckle under it.

  12. #2012
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Is it really trolling though when no one is upset and you make yourself look stupid?

  13. #2013
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    have you ever blindly slurped on anyone else's cock?

  14. #2014
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Yea, I don't get why people think we were mad lol. Me mocking Sep about his most amazing goalie ever who scored on himself is apparently not trolling.

    btw, Cam Ward > $14,550

    Granted he was injured but he is probably #1 this year

  15. #2015
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    Is it really trolling though when no one is upset and you make yourself look stupid?
    Sep is pretty good at making Nynja upset tho

  16. #2016
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    Is it really trolling though when no one is upset and you make yourself look stupid?
    aks is upset

  17. #2017
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazmaz View Post
    have you ever blindly slurped on anyone else's cock?
    Well if you count taking my glasses off because I am quite blind, then yes, otherwise no.

    Not mad at you Judai, I see it a lot and I guess you're trying to get under Sep's skin which is fine because it is funny watching him get all worked up. Also Sep vs. NynJa is really fun to watch, too. NHL threads are the best on BG.

  18. #2018
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    and I don't think I lump all Pens fans in with Sep. There is Sep and there is the other Pens fans. The problem is, I fucking hate the Penguins with all my heart, so while I may not hate some of you, I hate your team.

  19. #2019
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    The only real thing that annoys me iwht Sep and i know it<s trolling, it's the fact that he spam like 20 post of how good the pens are and blah blah when they win, but when they lose (like yesteday) he's MIA

    But meh such is life

  20. #2020
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Sep is pretty good at making Nynja upset tho
    I enjoy taking his stupid comments and turning them on himself. In fact, I'm going to do it right now

    PENS LOST!!
    PENS LOST!!
    PENS LOST!!!

Page 101 of 658 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16499
    Last Post: 2013-04-29, 06:20
  2. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  3. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  4. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  5. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08