Page 277 of 658 FirstFirst ... 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 ... LastLast
Results 5521 to 5540 of 13142
  1. #5521
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    I love the Rangers, but holy shit it's basically team Hank.

  2. #5522
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    I love the Rangers, but holy shit it's basically team Hank.
    Its been team hank since Kevin Weekes's groin exploded in 2005.

  3. #5523
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,324
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Selamis View Post
    Man, game 7s rule as long as its not your team playing..
    You should try the entire playoffs without your team participating. It doesn't matter who you cheer for, and you get to enjoy all the amazing hockey. Not to mention the pure joy of seeing your rival teams lose

  4. #5524
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    A Caps PP?! What kind of wizardry is this?!

  5. #5525
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    GO IN THE NET OMG

  6. #5526
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,324
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Jesus, just try out putting the puck ON the net =/

  7. #5527
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    HENDY NO

  8. #5528
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    I like how they called an obvious high stick roughing. Lol.

  9. #5529
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Caps are in control... but that Lundqvist... that fuckin guy... oh god...

  10. #5530
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,553
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Intermission time is precious de-asshole-clenching rest time. I appreciate it so much in the playoffs.

  11. #5531
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Rags would not be a playoff team if they had a 10-15 tender. Hank is absurd.

  12. #5532
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,168
    BG Level
    6

    GDI i missed the first period. Had my 4 year old overriding the thought of hockey til now.

  13. #5533
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    GO LAFFS, GO CAPS

  14. #5534
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    The NBC guys talking about the refs are pretty funny. Great montage of hilariously blatant no calls

  15. #5535
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Leafs are playing way way way too passive. B's gonna roll all over them.

  16. #5536
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    oh fuck me, lolollaffs

  17. #5537
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    LOL I WAS WRONG HAHAHAH

  18. #5538
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,324
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Kessel! Wow

  19. #5539
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Bruins season over, wonderful.

  20. #5540
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Bye bye julien

Page 277 of 658 FirstFirst ... 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16499
    Last Post: 2013-04-29, 06:20
  2. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  3. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  4. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  5. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08