well butts
well butts
Derek Dorsett made an amazing play. That shoulder dip.
Sheeeeeeeet I missed a Boston goal watching the Rangers.
OH MY GOD
Tonight's game just aren't as exciting![]()
Fuck I figured it was pretty safe to turn the Leafs off for the night
MICHAEL DEL ZASTER
HOLY SHIT
Welp...
This is all Bregor's fault for getting married and not here to cheer on his team!
I can't believe the Rangers are scoring what the fuck lol
GO RANGERS
HOLY SHIT WHAT WAS THAT
Capitlol so the caps are the sharks and Canucks of the east!
Get yer golf clubs out Ovi. Season's over boys.
SHUT THE FUCK UP GREY.
LOTS OF HOCKEY LEFT
My girlfriend and I were marveling at how well the Rangers were moving the puck there. Just as we said "they don't even move around this well on the Power Play" DZ's shot went in.
Wulf, get out there, the Caps need you!
Omg!!! Seriously in disbelief
This whole month has been terrible