I really wish I could put this thread on a 1-2 minute delay.![]()
I really wish I could put this thread on a 1-2 minute delay.![]()
45 saves![]()
Sharks have found a way to score. I hope this game goes to 2OT that last game didn't give us D:
Brown-Kopitar-Williams really need to wake the fuck up. They havent done much all playoffs.
Bad luck on that puck trying to wake him up ><;
didn't look like it hit him too hard, I think the deflection took quite a bit of energy out of it. Hopefully he's ok.
wooooooooow, a goal on a delayed penalty. that's awesome lol
Sharks deserve this one. Kings havent done shit on offense this series.
Late game 5 on 3.
ref puck![]()
Boom
and that is why delay of game is homo
yeah that's shitty
Holy shitttttttt
looooooooooooooooool
moreso if there's no miracle play and this goes to OT
go shraks
SHRAKS
Goal~