So is Detroit better then I think they are or is Chicago playing bad?
So is Detroit better then I think they are or is Chicago playing bad?
Hawks playing better than last game, think Detroit is slightly overachieving to match the pace.
Yeah I didn't think they were too bad, nothing to come of it yet but I'm hoping Toews, Hoss, Sharp, Kane and Keith all crammed into the first PP unit pays dividends. They looked great for that first penalty.
It still amazes me that Chicago's power play can be this bad with so many good players.
Gustav fucking Nyquist
Deeeeeee-troit! Great goal.
FUCK is more appropriate
ANOTHER!
WHAT THE FUCK
Damn. Wings taking it to the Hawks.
Detroit came on at the end of the season after their injury ridden defense became somewhat decent and Howard started playing well. Their offense has been sketchy but the 3rd line has come on to provide some depth.
Chicago is definitely not playing their best hockey though.
Babcock so excited by 4th line goal:
Chara can't believe this turn of events:
apologies if these have already been posted, haven't been keeping up as much as I should..
Puck, meet Howards glove.
Chicago's defense is not doing a good of exiting the zone
What the fuck Hawks; if DET somehow wins the cup I will travel back in time and cane a platypus