Scored on a giveaway from Cowen? Gosh, where have I seen that before.
Could've been a kick though...
Scored on a giveaway from Cowen? Gosh, where have I seen that before.
Could've been a kick though...
Not even close to a kick.
The angle to the left of the net shows it perfectly, there was no kick.
I dunno. The angle from behind him looks like be brings his foot forward and turns it at the same time. Not clear cut either way.
I know this is basically the Pens/Hawks thread but the two angles looked very different from one another.
Regardless, it counted, which is too bad because up until then the Sens were all over Pittsburgh. Now they're back to not knowing where the Penguins' zone is.
Anyone watching the stream where they didn't cut away to commercial? Announcers were aghast that they allowed that goal, said "how the hell do you allow that to count?".
<JackEdwards>SENS FANS ARE UPSET OVER A KICKED GOAL BEING ALLOWED?!? AAAAHAHAHAHAHA THATS JUSTICE</JackEdwards>
Holy blown call.
Wow terrible ...
That was a weeeeaaaaaak hooking call, lol.
Not phantom but a weak call. He got him on the hands.
3 out of my 4 predictions are still on pace to be right. Not too shabby. Also GO PENGUINS GOOOOO WOOOOOOOO GOOOO IGGY GOOOOOOOOO
Couple great chances at the end of the period there. Not a bad period for the Sens, all things considered.
I'm really confused at the refereeing in this game so far.
It's been pretty standard playoffs calls so far, with the exception of the very weak call on Crosby earlier.
I guess I haven't seen enough of the playoffs this season then. This is the first Pens game I've been able to watch this series.
OH YEAH
Also damn, it's clear Spezza isn't in game shape or prepared for the playoffs.
Ottawa not getting bounces, getting outplayed. They're not horrible but the Pens are clearly better.