Page 385 of 658 FirstFirst ... 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 ... LastLast
Results 7681 to 7700 of 13142
  1. #7681
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Yes, drinks were had after a bit of confusion. Judai said to meet at Fado's; it is like a legitimate typhoon outside and I sprint from the VC to Fado's but still get totally soaked. I look around for Judai using the description he gave me; don't see him, so I stand by the bathroom, call him and am like "hey, can't find you, I'm by the bathroom wearing a blue hat." He says ok and I wait; he calls me back and asks where I am, tell him I'm right in front of the bathroom, can't miss me. 5-10 minutes pass, calls me again, "dude you are not in front of the bathroom" >> "yes I am, is there another bathroom" >> "no there's one bathroom" >> "you are crazy." I wander around for another 10 minutes, about to write him off as fucking with me and I find myself in front of the hostess stand. "This is Fado's right?" >> "No..." >> "...shit"

    In my haste to get out of the typhoon, I apparently ran into the bar next to Fado's. I still blame Judai.
    You must have been at RFD. Both of those places are just awful before/after Caps games.

    Anyway I'm still trying to catch up on shit I missed from a month away, but I mentioned before we should do a BG Nats game sometime soon.

    Edit: Also Cail, are you moving here or what?!?!

  2. #7682
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    It was pretty hilarious. We should all have drinks at a Nats game, though Wulf might end up at Camden Yards instead somehow.

  3. #7683
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Edit: Also Cail, are you moving here or what?!?!
    Failed the physical agility portion of the last exam. Next one is in July. Havent heard anything about the few Id really like though, which sucks. Which leaves only 1 atm

  4. #7684
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    It was pretty hilarious. We should all have drinks at a Nats game, though Wulf might end up at Camden Yards instead somehow.
    Hey! And I'm down for a Nats game; make it a weekend one though as I work too late during the week.

  5. #7685
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    FUCK EVERYONE HERE
    GO WINGS GO
    You go to Hell

  6. #7686
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    You must have been at RFD. Both of those places are just awful before/after Caps games.

    Anyway I'm still trying to catch up on shit I missed from a month away, but I mentioned before we should do a BG Nats game sometime soon.

    Edit: Also Cail, are you moving here or what?!?!
    FUCK THE NATS GO EXPOS

  7. #7687
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Done the rest of my labs for the rest of the term ahead of time (like 3 weeks) but I still gotta be in class for a test and lecture instead of watching the game.


    http://t.qkme.me/3pk8zq.jpg

  8. #7688
    Speaks in riddles
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,263
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

    Any live streams of the Hawks game for tonight D

  9. #7689
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Huge game from Hossa and Kane tonight. Book it.

  10. #7690
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,144
    BG Level
    9

    Do most people here not have NBC Sports Network? Just wondering. I do get tired of their interlude music though.

  11. #7691
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    The times I've been looking for streams are generally when I'm not at home. At my parents right now so I have both CBC and NBC!

  12. #7692
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Also the Joe looks surprisingly well attended tonight.

  13. #7693
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Go Hawks go! Ishido sucks

  14. #7694
    Speaks in riddles
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,263
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

    On the CBC website, quality aint the best but its something!

  15. #7695
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Welp, here goes nothing.

  16. #7696
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Go Hawks go! Ishido sucks
    lol

  17. #7697
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Go Hawks go! Ishido sucks
    7 wins is more than I expected this postseason so everything for this point is just icing

    Icing is my least favorite part of the cake though

  18. #7698
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Also Drew Miller is 29 and already fully fucking grey, jesus christ

  19. #7699
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Goalll Hawks

  20. #7700
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Well that was a weak penalty and a fast goal

Page 385 of 658 FirstFirst ... 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16499
    Last Post: 2013-04-29, 06:20
  2. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  3. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  4. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  5. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08