You just missed a pretty epic one Izzy.
You just missed a pretty epic one Izzy.
ouch, if you have a family member with a TV subscription that includes it I found out you can share login info with friends to watch from NBC's site. We did it tonight for a little, but it's a little behind live.
the chart lol
I also feel like game 7 is going to be a letdown and be like 5-1 or 5-2, not sure which way though
Jesus, CSN post game coverage just said this was our first win in Detroit in the playoffs since 92. Mostly due to never playing there for a good chunk of years but still.
Yeah so I bombed picks this round.
Weird how the East went 4-1 for both series and the West will end up 4-3 for both
It's amazing how much more enjoyable the playoffs are with the Preds not in it. I would not a survive a Game 7; like seriously.
Missed another great gamefuck you work
http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/gametra...s-force-game-7Frolik became first player in league history to score two goals on penalty shots in the playoffs, according to STATS LLC.
lol
It gets ridiculous. During the Flames run, every game that I was at home to watch with my brother and dad, we won. STF, game 7, I went to a friend's place to watch it there and have regretted it ever since. I'm not normally a superstitious man, but fuck, did I screw up that time =/
I may have been wrong about him (... I was really wrong). But looking prospect wise purely, we have more then a handful of players that have been playing well in the minors. 2 of the top 3 scorers for the World Juniors were Flames prospects, a bunch of players in the NCAA level playing in the Frozen Four, a bunch of players vying for the memorial cup. Of course, no one guaranteed to do well but the FUTURE BURNS BRIGHT IN CALGARY!!!!
Also, 3 first round picks this upcoming draft. Hopefully we get some good kids =/
Apparently the first PIT/BOS game is on Saturday. I'm really surprised games 1 and 2 aren't Friday/Sunday.
Also I am glad that fans here mostly don't spout high and mighty shit like
Because holy shit that would be worse than Sep.You really think the wings have a 50/50 shot at beating the best team in the NHL in a game 7?