Page 41 of 658 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 13142
  1. #801
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    Go to more games.
    Ha!

  2. #802
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Damn Rata thats nice! Grats! Also, very jealous of you as well Wulf!!

    So, BG Hackeys, I have a problem. Its 75 degrees out and not a cloud in the sky all day. What did I do? Slept for 5 hours during it so I could watch lots of hackey tonight... (well ok, it was mostly because I was genuinely tired and didnt sleep well at all last night, but a very small part was cuz of hackey!)

  3. #803
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Selamis View Post
    Ha!
    I feel like sometimes I'm the only one who has season tickets here. I feel lonely at times.

    /smirk

  4. #804
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    I feel like sometimes I'm the only one who has season tickets here. I feel lonely at times.

    /smirk
    It must be lonely not winning your division. Or being in the playoffs for that matter.


  5. #805
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    It must be lonely not winning your division. Or being in the playoffs for that matter.

    It's only a matter of time. And when we do, I'll be there for those play off games.

    All of them.

    /tries to console self

  6. #806
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    It must be lonely not winning your division. Or being in the playoffs for that matter.

    I was thinking the same thing.... Blue has season tickets.... but not playoff tickets.

  7. #807
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I'm still jealous of the season tickets...especially since he has a team near him =(

  8. #808
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    I'm still jealous of the season tickets...especially since he has a team near him =(
    http://www.banklawyersblog.com/.a/6a...2f6e970b-800wi

  9. #809
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger
    No word on Ference suspension, however, a decision is expected to be announced tonight.
    What happened with this? Didnt see it

  10. #810
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Oh, and Joel Ward is back tonight

  11. #811
    alsohawks

    ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,960
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    What happened with this? Didnt see it


    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...150111577.html

  12. #812
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Grabo went low when coming into the play and Ferrence had his eyes on the puck the whole time and looked like he was bracing for a full body hit. And no Grabo injury looks like and being the playoffs, I think the committee will let this slide.

  13. #813
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Nah, Ference saw him coming for sure. He knew exactly where he was etc

  14. #814
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,266
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Or they'll suspend Grabobski saying he was clearly trying to bite Ference's elbow. Gone for the rest of the playoffs... or 3 games. Same thing.

  15. #815
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    I feel like sometimes I'm the only one who has season tickets here. I feel lonely at times.

    /smirk
    If I lived in Nashville still, I would easily drop ~$5K+ for lower bowl season tickets at Bridgestone; like not even a second thought, and I would renew even if we were Oilers terribad. The only Preds games I miss are when I'm at a wedding or something similar; even if I work until 2 AM, I avoid ESPN / HFBoards then watch the replay on GCL like it's a live game (it was weird at first, but it's actually kind of awesome, can get through a game in like 1.5 hours with no intermissions or commercials).

    I've considered getting Caps season tickets just because I love hockey, but I would miss a ton of games as I rarely leave work before like 8 PM.

  16. #816
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    If I lived in Nashville still, I would easily drop ~$5K+ for lower bowl season tickets at Bridgestone; like not even a second thought, and I would renew even if we were Oilers terribad. The only Preds games I miss are when I'm at a wedding or something similar; even if I work until 2 AM, I avoid ESPN / HFBoards then watch the replay on GCL like it's a live game (it was weird at first, but it's actually kind of awesome, can get through a game in like 1.5 hours with no intermissions or commercials).

    I've considered getting Caps season tickets just because I love hockey, but I would miss a ton of games as I rarely leave work before like 8 PM.
    That sucks. We're in the same division now so it would've been glorious if you were still there and had tickets.

  17. #817
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Bolland and Emery are out again for Game 2

  18. #818
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,266
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    If I lived in Nashville still, I would easily drop ~$5K+ for lower bowl season tickets at Bridgestone; like not even a second thought, and I would renew even if we were Oilers terribad. .
    Technically they were 4 points worse than the Oil this year.
    wooooo!
    This is gonna be a long summer

  19. #819
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Oh, and Joel Ward is back tonight
    Good more penalties to deliver us a series

  20. #820
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Caps on NBCSN tonight. Millbury not on tonight. Coincidence?! Someone doesnt want to eat some crow perhaps?

Page 41 of 658 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16499
    Last Post: 2013-04-29, 06:20
  2. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  3. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  4. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  5. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08