Went to hang out with my parents for a bit, was 1-0 when I left. I MISSED ALL THE THINGS
Went to hang out with my parents for a bit, was 1-0 when I left. I MISSED ALL THE THINGS
lol Kings. What a blown scoring chance.
Interesting fact. Kings have lost all 5 off the playoff games 2-1. Looks like it will be a 6th one.
try it!
Bolland just killed Richards holy shit
KA-BLAMMO
appears to have been a questionable hit.
36 - 22 shots
Good on Brown to deliver revenge in the form of a good, clean, hard hit
I went to take a 1 hour nap before the game... just woke up.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Good evening ladies and gents
The NHL and NBC would like to welcome you to a special presentation of SIDNEY CROSBY SIDNEY CROSBY SIDNEY CROSBY
Bruins have a pretty obvious matchup advantage in the singer department with Rancourt vs. whoever the hell this guy is
Go Bs!
HERE WE GO