Page 440 of 658 FirstFirst ... 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 490 ... LastLast
Results 8781 to 8800 of 13142
  1. #8781
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Penguins and Bruins are like the dirtiest two teams in the league lol, neither side can say anything.

  2. #8782
    Piece of shit Bruins fan

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,520
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    wat, looked like Crosby skated in front of him and gave a little elbow to the gut first but maybe I missed something.
    Yeah, I haven't seen this sticking bit at all.

  3. #8783
    Piece of shit Bruins fan

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,520
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Well, Bergy and Malkin out for the 3rd.

  4. #8784
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'm still irritated Marchand didn't get a five. No consistency at all. That was Cooke's name getting him the five. I am officially irritated. And shocked that Malkin dropped the gloves.

  5. #8785
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Forum running slow as shit and going to that Cloudflare page for anyone else?

  6. #8786
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    No consistency at all. That was Cooke's name getting him the five.
    That's what happens when you end someone's career with a dirty shot.

  7. #8787
    Most Valuable Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    812
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Forum running slow as shit and going to that Cloudflare page for anyone else?
    Did it to me, I just deleted the cookies for BG and all is well again.

  8. #8788
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitoru View Post
    Did it to me, I just deleted the cookies for BG and all is well again.
    Yeah it seems better now, was really laggy for about a half hour though, usually does that shit in the morning.

  9. #8789
    Cassalot
    Guest

    The post is the B's best player tonight

  10. #8790
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

  11. #8791
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    loooooooooool

  12. #8792
    Most Valuable Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    812
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    2-0, baby. HERE WE GO. Now all I ask is that you don't pull the normal 3rd period heart attack for fans, Bruins.

  13. #8793
    Piece of shit Bruins fan

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,520
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    KREJCI!!!

  14. #8794
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I'm done. I should have known I couldn't watch the Pens actually win a game. Time to see what else is on. Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking dickhole cuntbag fuck.

  15. #8795
    Most Valuable Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    812
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    I'm done. I should have known I couldn't watch the Pens actually win a game. Time to see what else is on. Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking dickhole cuntbag fuck.
    Clearly, you've never seen the Bruins blow a 5-2 lead in the third.

  16. #8796
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,638
    BG Level
    8

    Krejci again!!!! Wooo

  17. #8797
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,947
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitoru View Post
    Please elaborate on all of this cheating.
    Hookings, slashing, jabs; I'm not recording the game so it's not like I can makes gifs out of everything. They did the same shit against Toronto with line changes personnel changes/two centre-men during icing calls and crap like that. Marchand is just as big a goon as Cooke and should've been given 5. Oh well.

    Apparently Bergeron in the box didn't help Pittsburgh win any faceoffs.

  18. #8798
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,638
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassalot View Post
    The post is the B's best player tonight
    Highly incorrect

  19. #8799
    Most Valuable Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    812
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Hookings, slashing, jabs; I'm not recording the game so it's not like I can makes gifs out of everything. They did the same shit against Toronto with line changes personnel changes/two centre-men during icing calls and crap like that. Marchand is just as big a goon as Cooke and should've been given 5. Oh well.

    Apparently Bergeron in the box didn't help Pittsburgh win any faceoffs.
    So....everything that the Pens have been doing as well? Gotcha. Refs are highly inconsistent this year and I won't deny that but cmon now with the pot and kettle stuff.

  20. #8800
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    idk what you guys talking about, Malkin and Bergs got 5m for fighting, they already back out there

    and Pitt is just as dirty as Bos lol

Page 440 of 658 FirstFirst ... 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 490 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16499
    Last Post: 2013-04-29, 06:20
  2. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  3. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  4. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  5. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08