Boo, needed a Krug shot there in that rush...
Boo, needed a Krug shot there in that rush...
This game's looking like the first one so far in terms of how aggresive the Pens are trying to be. Malkin in box, I think. Let's see if we can actually make a powerplay goal.
Wow.
Broons score again!
Pens have no answer.
MOTHER FUCKING GOAAAAAAlLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah baby. I think I find it funny how we score after the PP ends. Oh, Bruins.
Letang is a trainwreck in his own zone.
Absolutely pathetic.
That was a great play to keep the puck in but what a goof for Martin to put it in his own net.
Edit: Pretty sure the penalty was over so your streak is intact.
Yay go bruins
I am amused at all the bandwagon Bruins fans popping up tonight lol.
Do we start talking about the Iginla curse now
If the Pens don't turn this around soon, this is done in 4.![]()
Iginla/Malkin/Neal as a 2nd line is like playing NHL95 when you were first allowed to make trades and be like "My 4th line is Jagr, Sakic and Bure."
Oh god, here we go with the "Bandwagon Bruins Fans" again...
I just can't root for the pens ever.
Scratch that. If they play the devils, I will because fuck that.