Kings home aura too stronk during first period
Kings home aura too stronk during first period
That period could have ended a lot worse than 1-0, can't complain too much
The second set of redesigned jerseys for the day. Awful logo imo.
I hope that green is just my monitor being weird and that it's way darker irl
Looks like the old Sharks jersey combined with the old green Stars. Weird color green for sure.
puck moves weird as fuck on kings ice, bounces a shit ton
This Puck Over Glass song is amazing. If that's actually Wardo's voice, he's not half bad.
Edit: I don't mind those new Stars jersies, really. I liked the old ones too, though.
Tsn...what r u doing?!?
Staples center ice seems small. Can't get over it. Maybe it's their jerseys.
I feel like winning that third game in a row is really just extremely hard when you're facing a respectable opponent, such as the kings. Hoping we come out stronger than the last period but they're playing well and we're not looking the same.
Cannot believe he got enough of that to score, lol.
Voynov's stick explodes and he still scores!
May that stick RIP.
that was pretty wild, lol
Can't get off the ropes in this one it feels like.
Nice slash Kieth. /clap
that was a bad oops
wtf was Keith doing there?
I think he thought Carter was hitting his glove away and slashed at him and didn't mean to hit him in the face
is it still a dirty hit if you apologize after
Not even sure where to begin with all that.