Page 470 of 658 FirstFirst ... 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 480 520 ... LastLast
Results 9381 to 9400 of 13142
  1. #9381
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Timeout ended:
    Stars and Canes jerseys are both horrible
    Hope kings and hawks go 7.
    Blackrose gets but hurt as fuck when you insult his/her clique
    Fuck the penguins.


    Ok I've said all I needed to say.

  2. #9382
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Why must you be so hurtful?

  3. #9383
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,935
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    Jeff Carter after the game had denial surgery so there was an injury from the result of the high stick that should be taken into consideration.
    I don't think actual injury on the play should ever be taken into consideration. You could break bones/dislocate joints/cut/maim someone on a completely clean/accidental play just as easily as you can do no damage on an extremely dirty hit.

    Supplementary discipline should be decided based solely on the play itself, and not the outcome.

  4. #9384
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    BK BABE WHO HURT YOU
    I thought it might have involved a crimson reptile of sorts but a cursory review of like 2 threads showed me that it didn't

  5. #9385
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    BK BABE WHO HURT YOU
    I thought it might have involved a crimson reptile of sorts but a cursory review of like 2 threads showed me that it didn't
    Some crap in the Xbone thread if I recall correctly.

  6. #9386
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Timeout ended:
    Stars and Canes jerseys are both horrible
    Hope kings and hawks go 7.
    Blackrose gets but hurt as fuck when you insult his/her clique
    Fuck the penguins.


    Ok I've said all I needed to say.
    Whos Blackrose

  7. #9387
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    C'mon son.

  8. #9388
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

  9. #9389
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    MY ANIME BANNING THING COULD STILL BE IN EFFECT

    IF IT EVER WENT INTO EFFECT

  10. #9390
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    /plays his Asian card

    YOU HAVE ACTIVATED MY TRA...okay, I'm not going to finish that.

  11. #9391
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Look at what happens when hockey and anime join forces:

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Y-wGktjAan...wgocbanner.jpg

  12. #9392
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    C'mon son.
    Is that to me, cuz I really dont know

  13. #9393
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    Look at what happens when hockey and anime join forces:

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Y-wGktjAan...wgocbanner.jpg
    The fuck is that....

  14. #9394
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Is that to me, cuz I really dont know
    I thought you were kidding. TheBlackrose. He's been a mod here forever. Guy is usually pretty fair in his infractions etc. Though I doubt BK would agree.

  15. #9395
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    BK being banned for calling someone out for acting dumb (who is very well disliked on this forum for being stupid) was pretty BS though.

  16. #9396
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwD_QiWPu8I

    Maybe it's because I just woke up but I found that fucking hilarious.

  17. #9397
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    Look at what happens when hockey and anime join forces:

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Y-wGktjAan...wgocbanner.jpg
    holy shit LOL

    also, someone link me to BK's infraction, I couldn't find it

  18. #9398
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    holy shit LOL

    also, someone link me to BK's infraction, I couldn't find it
    http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/114...=1#post5746608

  19. #9399
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    Duncan Keith is likely to get a hearing today. He is considered a repeat offender.

    Jeff Carter after the game had denial surgery so there was an injury from the result of the high stick that should be taken into consideration.
    Also, no injury requiring him to miss games, so playoff hearing will result in a fine.

    People say Shanahan is hard to understand but he just punishes people who seriously injure others. There are a few outliers but that is the most significant factor.

  20. #9400
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    I think he gets a game at least due to being a repeat offender. That and the fact that it wasnt even a hockey play.

Page 470 of 658 FirstFirst ... 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 480 520 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16499
    Last Post: 2013-04-29, 06:20
  2. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  3. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  4. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  5. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08