gorgeous shift
gorgeous shift
On the plus side LA has
nevermind they're getting fucking crushed0 shots
If the Hawks ever start a game nit skating like this again I'm going to be mad
BBQ'ing a pair of rib eyes right now. Go out to get it started and come back to 2-0 for the Hawks.
I officially put Jornna on suicide watch.
I think Q hit the jackpot with this Shaw/Saad/Stalberg line
That first goal by Quick...oh boy...that goal by Quick...oh boy...
oooooh Stalberg!
I really have to think at this point that Bolland came back before he was fully healed, he just doesn't look like himself
Well! That was a fun twenty minutes.
wish I didn't have to listen to this on the radio
need a better job, etc
eeeeh I think Bollie got hosed
lol SHG
Shorthanded wowoww
Wow, nice SHG
Worst. Powerplay. Ever.
don't know why they even bother
Uh oh.
:/
if nothing else it's safe to say that a Hawks/Bruins finals wouldn't be decided by the reffing since both teams are pretty much useless 5-on-4