Page 520 of 658 FirstFirst ... 470 510 518 519 520 521 522 530 570 ... LastLast
Results 10381 to 10400 of 13142
  1. #10381
    sauce
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,541
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    way to straddle that fence, Brill

  2. #10382
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    LoL

  3. #10383
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Shut it donkey!

  4. #10384
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    of all fucking things I have a final scheduled tonight

    who does that

  5. #10385
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    of all fucking things I have a final scheduled tonight

    who does that
    I'm working 4pm-1am.

    Fuck you too job

  6. #10386
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    yeah tell me about it I have to get really really drunk while watching hockey, fuck this whole night

  7. #10387
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    I'm working 4pm-1am.

    Fuck you too job
    OH NO BADKARMA WORKS AN EVENING SHIFT?!

    ****EVERYONE****

    ****WHEN BK ISN'T POSTING THIS OCTOBER DURING A RANGERS LOSS, HES CLEARLY HIDING AND ANY GOD FORSAKEN HOCKEY FAN WHO CLAIMS ALLIEGANCE TO A TEAM SHOULD ALWAYS MAKE THEMSELVES AVAILABLE TO POST ON BLUEGARTR DURING HIS TEAM'S GAME***************

  8. #10388
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    So buttmad

  9. #10389
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    hey man if you're not on here tonight posting every 3 minutes you're clearly a terrible fan and i'll say, 'where's xajii? clearly that little bitch must be hiding from the truth, what a fair weather fan, I hope he catches MERS'

  10. #10390
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    but, looking big picture tonight, i just hope Jean-Claude Van Damme doesn't have to free an arena full of hostages and crash a helicopter into the ice.

  11. #10391
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    I'll be in class when the game is on. Hopefully I can get a stream going on my phone.

  12. #10392
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Sep is so mayad. It's glorious.


    Also I only work nights, I just tend to set availability around the rangers schedule. I don't feel like wasting 1300 a year on games I can't go to

  13. #10393
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    I'll be in class when the game is on. Hopefully I can get a stream going on my phone.
    YOURE NOT A REAL FAN

  14. #10394
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    I heard there was some buttmad in here and wouldn't you know it there is

  15. #10395
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Im still buttmad the Caps got eliminated. So screw you BK

  16. #10396
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Fuck.

    Exhibition match in the CFL tonight in our new stadium.....or Stanley Cup Finals......

    Guess I'll have to compromise and just head to a pub.

  17. #10397
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    Fuck.

    Exhibition match in the CFL tonight in our new stadium.....or Stanley Cup Finals......

    Guess I'll have to compromise and just head to a pub.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    Exhibition match in the CFL tonight in our new stadium.....or Stanley Cup Finals......
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    Exhibition match in the CFL

  18. #10398
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Everyone should know by now I love me my CFL.

    STOP STARING AT ME WITH THOSE JUDGING EYES!

  19. #10399
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    yea how is that even an option to consider lol?

  20. #10400
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Sorry Brill:

    Dejan Kovacevic ‏@Dejan_Kovacevic 38s

    Shero: Bylsma WILL return as #Pens coach, two-year extension. PLUS his assistants.

Page 520 of 658 FirstFirst ... 470 510 518 519 520 521 522 530 570 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16499
    Last Post: 2013-04-29, 06:20
  2. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  3. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  4. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  5. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08