Holy shit all the goals
Holy shit all the goals
wow that would have been one hell of a save...and an even better recovery
jajajajajaja
NEVERMIND MOST DANGEROUS LEAD
holy shit rofl at that hawks goal
Wow nice recovery by the Hawks to get that goal after a sick save by Rask
TOO SOON
FUCK YOUR COUCH RASK
OMG
OMG
WTF
4-2
IS THIS REAL LIFE
this is WILD
Hahahahaha
ugh dammit Wulfie I normally use tapatalk during games and don't see sigs and forgot about those ice girls lol
WHAT THE FUCK REFS
CAREY PRICE GOT A PENALTY FOR DOING THAT EXACT SAME THING THREE YEARS AGO
lol at these soft as fuck penalties
inorite!
Bruins score as I turn on TV; Hawks score right as I make cereal. MOAR CEREAL!
Register to see the NSFW content
Let's keep the hackey thread SFW.
Gdi.............
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh
YES, A GAME AGAIN HOPEFULLY We dont have another goal from the hawks in 30 seconds
he's no 2010 Niemi