Page 595 of 658 FirstFirst ... 545 585 593 594 595 596 597 605 645 ... LastLast
Results 11881 to 11900 of 13142
  1. #11881
    sauce
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,541
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

  2. #11882
    alsohawks

    ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,960
    BG Level
    8

    I CAN'T FIND YOU SEABROOKJERSEY.PNG BUT SEABROOKJERSEY.PNG

  3. #11883
    Most Valuable Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    812
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Fuck, lol. Back to Chicago tied up. This series is just so fucking good

  4. #11884
    Piece of shit Bruins fan

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,520
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    SEABASS
    Fuck you I want my coelacanth

  5. #11885
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutriss View Post
    Called backing up your team.
    Yea no crap lol. He's still a bitch.

  6. #11886
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,008
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    FUCK BOSTON, GOOOOOOO BLACKHAWKS

  7. #11887
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    FUCK BOSTON, GOOOOOOO BLACKHAWKS
    Best post Sep has ever made

  8. #11888
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post
    There was the second chance!

    Also what's wrong with Leddy? I was gone for a bit so I missed something.
    I'm not sure but I think he came down with a case of the coaches realizing he was Nick Leddy

  9. #11889
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,553
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Ended way too early!

  10. #11890
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,184
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    my heart asplodes

  11. #11891
    alsohawks

    ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,960
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Best post Sep has ever made
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  12. #11892
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Now my heart says for chi town to win, but in reality, I just want 7 games of OT hackey

  13. #11893
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4






  14. #11894
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Now my heart says for chi town to win, but in reality, I just want 7 games of OT hackey
    I would in fact die

  15. #11895
    Piece of shit Bruins fan

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,520
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Crazy game, but if Chicago really wants another home loss, guess we'll have to give 'em one.

  16. #11896
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    I would in fact die
    As long as I get my hockey.


    Hoping for 5 OT Game 7

  17. #11897
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutriss View Post
    Crazy game, but if Chicago really wants another home loss, guess we'll have to give 'em one.
    This is a ridiculously stupid comment, because boston wasnt winning the cup tonight either way...

  18. #11898
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    This is a ridiculously stupid comment, because boston wasnt winning the cup tonight either way...
    You realize Boston had home ice advantage up until tonight right? That's what he meant...

  19. #11899
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,318
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    While I can confidently say I hate both teams in this series, I can also confidently say that as a fan of hockey, this is 1 hell of a good hockey series

  20. #11900
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    While I can confidently say I hate both teams in this series, I can also confidently say that as a fan of hockey, this is 1 hell of a good hockey series
    ^ Yup. I was in a bar tonight and there was a ton of people watching the game and cheering the Blackhawks. It was awesome experience when they scored the OT winner. It's what I love most about playoff hockey.

Page 595 of 658 FirstFirst ... 545 585 593 594 595 596 597 605 645 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16499
    Last Post: 2013-04-29, 06:20
  2. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  3. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  4. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  5. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08