Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show
"Just to be clear, I wasn't asking I was being courteous"
So fucking badass.
Every time he yells "WHERE IS THE _______" (insert whatever he's looking for) when he's interrogating people, I just feel good inside
Spoiler: show
NO IT CANT END THERES TOO MUCH TO DO AND ITS TOO GOOD
Ps. Did they say an hour special event for the finale? Did they mean two hours..?
Maybe the hour special event is a montage of Jack kicking people's asses.
Does anyone else cringe everytime somone says the word nucular. That word should be worthy of a falcon punch at this point.
missed posting it but yo benjamin bratt your hand's broke yo
http://www.givememyremote.com/remote...nale-and-more/
Looks like the so called "Time Jump." is still in. The last episode will jump forward 12 hours after the conclusion of the days events so everyone has had time to "process" what happened.
I don't get it
It's so they can use the restroom.
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show
Chloe's eyeliner was bothering me the entire season. Did Simone die in the CIA infirmary? I don't remember her dying but she was definitely fucked up.
Spoiler: show
So in the previews for this season, it showed Jack and Chloe leaving the scene of a bus explosion or something like that. They never ended up using that in the season did they? I thought for sure that's how it was going to end since it hadn't happened yet and I was going to be like "oh cool, they used one of the last scenes for the preview". I guess that really was a teaser, which is a shame because it looked like a really good scene.
I thought that was in the first episode when he broke her out.
I am going to attempt the 24 panel at Comic-Con on Thursday so if they have any information about a 10th season I'll post it in here.