1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 11 hours, 33 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 12 hours, 26 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 4 hours, 33 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 5 hours, 26 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stanislaw Ziolkowski
    FFXIV Server
    Durandal

Letter from the Producer, XLVI (05/23/2013) XIV Release Date August 27, 2013

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/61957
    http://static.finalfantasyxiv.com/to...29c9dd24cf1cc0

Hello again to all of you eagerly awaiting FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. We're now in the homestretch of our preparations for phase 3 of the beta test. Today is a special day, and I wanted to share my excitement with you all by way of my forty-sixth Letter from the Producer!

After keeping fans on edge for what must have felt like an eternity, today we finally announced the release date for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn! To coincide with this, we’ve also begun accepting preorders!

I hope you're all ready, because the adventure begins August 27, 2013! You're probably all curious about the timing of the release, but taking into account everyone's feedback from the beta test along with our goals for the start of A Realm Reborn, this is the date we've decided on. This will be a simultaneous worldwide release for both the PC and PlayStation 3.

Today’s announcement is accompanied by a slew of information. We have samples of the box art, brand-new illustrations by Yoshitaka Amano, the contents of the collector’s edition, and info on pricing as well as preorder bonuses.

We wanted to make sure everyone has the opportunity to explore Eorzea, and so we've done our best to make the game as affordable as possible. Having said that, a lot of work went into the collector's edition, so if you enjoy memorabilia, you won't be disappointed (but even this will be offered at barely cost price). Those of you who played Version 1.0 or are planning to play on PlayStation 3, make sure to read the Lodestone for more details(US/EU) before preordering.

We've also released a new video today - FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn - A Tour of Eorzea, Part 2(US/EU).

Optimization of the PlayStation 3 version is coming along nicely, and you'll be able to see we're really pushing it to the limit. Those planning to play on the PlayStation 3 will want to check it out!

There's a lot to be excited about, but there's still a mountain of work to do before release. As always, in order to bring you all the best game possible, I'm prepared for more sleepless nights in the office.

Well, I better get back to preparing for beta 3, but I'll see you all soon in my seventh LIVE letter. Until next time!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

August 27th, a little later than I expected. Hopefully Phase 3 / 4 will just take up that time slot.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Can't wait for this to come out.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Did I see Bubbly Bernie at 5:53? /uninstall

(bah should have read dev thread first)

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

The first week of school and my anniversary. Well, I enjoyed being educated and married while it lasted......

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Comes out the day before my first class too, SE Y U HURT SO GOOD

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Video literally won't play.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Those environments never cease to impress me.

First/last CE I ever order probably.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Video literally won't play.
    It literally works fine for me. And it literally looks like it works fine for others. It's probably literally on your side.

Game is looking amazing. I'm glad they're bringing in the mob models from FFXI. Adds some nostalgia while tossing in a lot of their own designs. I don't want to touch beta at all, I just want to jump into the game release and experience it all fresh and at once.

While I watched the video earlier, I am having issues with YT right now with other vids. So, something might be up somewhere.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xalien Shadowstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Digging that Thanalan music after 4:30...mmmm mmmmm good stuff

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    It literally works fine for me. And it literally looks like it works fine for others. It's probably literally on your side.

Game is looking amazing. I'm glad they're bringing in the mob models from FFXI. Adds some nostalgia while tossing in a lot of their own designs. I don't want to touch beta at all, I just want to jump into the game release and experience it all fresh and at once.
    Ok smart ass, explain why I can watch this video on 720 with no lag, and that one won't get past 4 seconds?

Fucking salty ass people.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Players Who Own the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Edition
    Players who own the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Edition will receive the FFXIV: ARR Collector’s Edition in-game bonus items (Helm of Light, Baby Behemoth Minion, Behemoth Barding, and Coeurl Mount) for free. The in-game bonus items will be delivered via Moogle Letter when FFXIV: ARR launches.
    Man....i can't wait for this shit now lol

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Ok smart ass, explain why I can watch this video on 720 with no lag, and that one won't get past 4 seconds?

idk, figure it out. I can watch End of an Era and Tour of Eorzea Part 2 perfectly fine. hell, i'm watching both at the same time RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

Old Merits
    BG Level

BG is such a friendly place.

The music is really good I love it

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I have no idea what could be wrong or how to fix it. I just wanted to make fun of you for using the word literally.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...rmz7o1_500.gif

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

clippers and uragnite?

OMG I WANT THE CAIT SITH MINION! but its pre-order only and I'm 1.0 CE and I'm only getting standard edition PS3 =\