Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 1105
  1. #741
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,950
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    have to finish watching the ending cutscene and credits, can't skip them

  2. #742
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,773
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    1/14 on Chilling Beak, with the first coming on the initial one. Finishing these gloves is going to kill me.

  3. #743
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    253
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Galois Evariste
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Walking dead is on but I'll hop on after.

  4. #744
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,773
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    18 Najarala to get 2 Chilling Beaks, but oy, finally done with that set.

  5. #745
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,773
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Weakness chart for every monster, Huge-

  6. #746
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Huge indeed. I moved on past Naja... because I hate her. She is a bad snake and we aren't friends anymore. I will maybe revisit that at High Rank.

    Here is the weakness chart I used before Ping's was updated.

  7. #747
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Drai in my room of rando Frenchies!

  8. #748
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,950
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    lol, yeah, saw you were up and online, thought i'd join XD

  9. #749
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Yeah, I just jumped into the first room I saw lol... Couldn't sleep

  10. #750
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Wtf you guys already on

  11. #751
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    God damn, don't you guys work?

    Finally got home from the in laws yesterday around 4:30. Had to give the dog a bath because she drools on herself when shes in the car. By the time I finished getting everything inside, dealing with the dog, getting something to eat, and finally sitting down to play it was like 7pm. So much lost time. Figured I'd just take care of some of the Village stuff because I wasn't sure how much I really would play.

    I thought I was on the urgent for 3*, but turns out there are two free hunts you have to do. Finished those and the rest of 3* yesterday, made the spider guy's set for traps, finished the Tetsu set, and upgraded my SAs as far as I could at this point. Did the Gore repel this morning.

    I have some people I have to add to friend's list, but if anyone wants to hunt tonight online from HR1/HR1 Urgent let me know. I'd like to knock out some of the Guild quests before I fall too far behind. I'd be on around 5/5:30 EST.

  12. #752
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Welp found a quick Gravios online group before work and got my 2 shells and 2 sac. (strangly the NPC dcoesn't let me exchange them for the Uragaan Scute (probably have to kill Gavrios in offline, it's in my quest list).

    Also up for the 2 Narajara beaks Will be fun .

    As for Toki I can help tonight im free from like 5h30 EST till 8

  13. #753
    Running Hell
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Curly Brace
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    I think me and a friend are going to do some Hardcore Bracchydios farming tonight if anyone else is down. Probably be on sometime around 6PM EST. Afterwards probably work on finishing HR3 and killing Dahren Mohran.

  14. #754
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyage1970 View Post
    I think me and a friend are going to do some Hardcore Bracchydios farming tonight if anyone else is down. Probably be on sometime around 6PM EST. Afterwards probably work on finishing HR3 and killing Dahren Mohran.
    I'd do Bracchy with you if I can catch up in time. Wouldn't mind some Bracchy weapons.

  15. #755
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    woot got my first beak 1 more to go

  16. #756
    Running Hell
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Curly Brace
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I'd do Bracchy with you if I can catch up in time. Wouldn't mind some Bracchy weapons.
    I wouldn't mind taking the time to rush you through HR1-2, would only take at most 45 minutes to an hour. Also in case you guys haven't done it already you can get the first Meat Ingredient upgrade by doing the Deliver 6 Popo Tongue quest in HR2.

  17. #757
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyage1970 View Post
    I wouldn't mind taking the time to rush you through HR1-2, would only take at most 45 minutes to an hour. Also in case you guys haven't done it already you can get the first Meat Ingredient upgrade by doing the Deliver 6 Popo Tongue quest in HR2.
    That'd be awesome. I did up through the HR1 Urgent with Rata and Drai, so it's really just HR2.

  18. #758
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    God damn, don't you guys work?

    Finally got home from the in laws yesterday around 4:30. Had to give the dog a bath because she drools on herself when shes in the car. By the time I finished getting everything inside, dealing with the dog, getting something to eat, and finally sitting down to play it was like 7pm. So much lost time. Figured I'd just take care of some of the Village stuff because I wasn't sure how much I really would play.

    I thought I was on the urgent for 3*, but turns out there are two free hunts you have to do. Finished those and the rest of 3* yesterday, made the spider guy's set for traps, finished the Tetsu set, and upgraded my SAs as far as I could at this point. Did the Gore repel this morning.

    I have some people I have to add to friend's list, but if anyone wants to hunt tonight online from HR1/HR1 Urgent let me know. I'd like to knock out some of the Guild quests before I fall too far behind. I'd be on around 5/5:30 EST.
    you should add be back on your flist Toki!

  19. #759
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    you should add be back on your flist Toki!
    Yes, yes. I got your messages...

    I'ma t work so it won't happen until when I get home. I didn't check the forums after I got back from in laws last night.

  20. #760
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,773
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    God damn, don't you guys work?
    Over a 3 day weekend with about a foot of fresh snow on the ground? Hell nah

Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Monster Hunter Tri
    By Kyo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 725
    Last Post: 2011-03-30, 12:38
  2. Monster Hunter Unite: The Hunt Begins!
    By Jefe in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 594
    Last Post: 2010-02-11, 16:21
  3. Monster Hunter Frontier On Xbox 360
    By Ragnell in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2010-01-26, 15:05
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2009-12-23, 13:01