Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1105
  1. #761
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    3 day weekend? Get a real job!

    Actually, almost everyone I know is off except for me.

  2. #762
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    3 day weekend? Get a real job!

    Actually, almost everyone I know is off except for me.
    Exactly!

    What the fuck is a weekend? LOL

  3. #763
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Gore Magala Chest, Waist, GS, Hammer, and Charge Blade finished. Time to actually advance the game again.

  4. #764
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    I'm missing 1 Beak to continue /cry

  5. #765
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    I work, I just don't sleep! I just jumped online and into the first room I found last night, ended up being these two French hunters that were working on getting to Rank 3 so I stuck around until they got there. I don't think I killed anything I actually needed to kill lol.

    I am actually working today too, but from home, and hoping it will be slow enough as I would love to join ya'll if you get on later. That is the only reason that Line App was handy over Mumble, as it is easier to check that for new messages than here sometimes. (and I feel bad shitting up the topic with convos ... sometimes). I will likely be farming a few things off and on today for a bit though, may even look for a Narja room cause I am so unlucky.

    I've got 0 beaks Rata, so there's that. Kinda figured I'd be High Rank before I got them at this rate.

  6. #766
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Doing some gathering for Tranq bomb materials on my lunch break offline.

    Having 0 luck with getting sleep herbs.

  7. #767
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Doombear View Post
    I work, I just don't sleep! I just jumped online and into the first room I found last night, ended up being these two French hunters that were working on getting to Rank 3 so I stuck around until they got there. I don't think I killed anything I actually needed to kill lol.

    I am actually working today too, but from home, and hoping it will be slow enough as I would love to join ya'll if you get on later. That is the only reason that Line App was handy over Mumble, as it is easier to check that for new messages than here sometimes. (and I feel bad shitting up the topic with convos ... sometimes). I will likely be farming a few things off and on today for a bit though, may even look for a Narja room cause I am so unlucky.

    I've got 0 beaks Rata, so there's that. Kinda figured I'd be High Rank before I got them at this rate.
    i find waiting high rank cheap

  8. #768
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Psh. I would rather have those beaks now, but I just cannot figure out the best way to wreck that stupid snake. I wonder how LBG would do...

  9. #769
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    3 chance to get beak per fight

    1) break his face
    2) break his back
    3) Body carve

    edit : just got my 2nd beak

  10. #770
    Running Hell
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Curly Brace
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    No 3 day weekend for me but I do have tomorrow off because of Mardi Gras (2 best things about Louisiana, food and random bullshit religious holiday) if anyone wants to grind the hell out of anything like High Rank Gore.

  11. #771
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Yep, and a 5% shiny drop too I guess. So that is four chances per kill. I just tried again and managed to break face and back. I think part of my problem is that I have not been patient enough and just killing it too fast without paying attention to face/back.

  12. #772
    Running Hell
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Curly Brace
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    If you mount it twice that will 100% break it's back, and the face is pretty easy to break from a mount trip. The face only gets some minor scarring when it's broken so you might not notice it considering how much time he spends with his head 20 feet above you. Also make sure you snuggle your Poogie, it's totally not a placebo effect I promise~

  13. #773
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyage1970 View Post
    If you mount it twice that will 100% break it's back, and the face is pretty easy to break from a mount trip. The face only gets some minor scarring when it's broken so you might not notice it considering how much time he spends with his head 20 feet above you. Also make sure you snuggle your Poogie, it's totally not a placebo effect I promise~
    feels like THF needs last hit in XI all over again

  14. #774
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    If you use the Charge Blade, I've had pretty consistent luck with head/back breaks using the fully amped X+A straight to the face when Najarala runs away to sleep. At least assuming I didn't get a break earlier.

  15. #775
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    So um the Wyporium doesn't let me trade Gavios shell for Uragaan Scute and I don't know why

    1) I have Gavios shell on me
    2) I'm HR3 and City 5*
    3) I beat the 5* gavios quest

  16. #776
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Was trying to finish some Key QUests at work here.

    On 4*, I did the Congalala quest and the next key quest doesnt come up. I got one for both Gendrome and Cong, but it isnt marked as a Key Quest on wiki. I'm guessing it is a Key Quest despite not being marked?

  17. #777
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Did you talk to whatever NPC was associated with the quest after finishing it up?

  18. #778
    Running Hell
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Curly Brace
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Visit every town other than the one you are in, sometimes NPCs have conversations that are plot relevant in earlier towns. Also make sure you check the Expedition thing cause sometimes you'll have a story quest there as well. Also make sure you check in Snugsnug Isle or whatever the fuck cat island is called. You're next mission against Zamtrios is a quest involving the Meownster Hunters which you get from the Housekeeper cat on the island.

    To clarify it should be Snugsnug Isle > Zamtrios > Narjala > Expedition Story involving Gore > Gore Urgent

  19. #779
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    No town have the Yellow ... mark

    and I did Zamtrios years ago

    Voyage i'm on 5* now, all your telling me is 4* stuff

  20. #780
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Rata I think you have to clear 5 star. That is what the list I am looking at says, so basically you need to be 6 Star

Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Monster Hunter Tri
    By Kyo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 725
    Last Post: 2011-03-30, 12:38
  2. Monster Hunter Unite: The Hunt Begins!
    By Jefe in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 594
    Last Post: 2010-02-11, 16:21
  3. Monster Hunter Frontier On Xbox 360
    By Ragnell in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2010-01-26, 15:05
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2009-12-23, 13:01