Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 1105
  1. #781
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Doombear View Post
    Rata I think you have to clear 5 star. That is what the list I am looking at says, so basically you need to be 6 Star
    bleh really? athana says i need to be 5* meh, ah well

  2. #782
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Oh no, sorry, you don't have to clear 5 Star, only this particular quest 天空山の支配者たち

    That is the Rath + Zinogre mission. Uncorner The Market.

    This is the list I use for trades at the moment.

  3. #783
    Running Hell
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Curly Brace
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    No town have the Yellow ... mark

    and I did Zamtrios years ago

    Voyage i'm on 5* now, all your telling me is 4* stuff
    Was talking to Toki man, come on. I know I tend to give "No Shit Sherlock" advice but give me a break, lol.

  4. #784
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Ok I found it thanks to ping (and doombeaR)

    Have to clear the quest Uncorner the Market, in 5* which requires 1 Rathalos and 1 Zinogre to die

  5. #785
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Doombear View Post
    Rath + Zinogre
    Well that just sounds awful

  6. #786
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    nvm i didnt see toki's post my bad

    sorry

  7. #787
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    826
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiseran Gustaberg
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Akama

    Woo hoo! Doing the system transfer! (I hope I'm doing it right!)

  8. #788
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyage1970 View Post
    Visit every town other than the one you are in, sometimes NPCs have conversations that are plot relevant in earlier towns. Also make sure you check the Expedition thing cause sometimes you'll have a story quest there as well. Also make sure you check in Snugsnug Isle or whatever the fuck cat island is called. You're next mission against Zamtrios is a quest involving the Meownster Hunters which you get from the Housekeeper cat on the island.

    To clarify it should be Snugsnug Isle > Zamtrios > Narjala > Expedition Story involving Gore > Gore Urgent
    This was the issue. Oh well, the Gendrome/Congalala double quest only took 12mins anyway.

  9. #789
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    This is why you should all be on LINE >.> MonHun Chaaaat! It is just annoying to get the invite working as you have to do it on Mobile first...

    Here's this though if anyone wants to join it. Install LINE - Open this link in mobile browser http://line.me/R/ti/g/QFuq8ozTpt - MONHUN CHAT!

  10. #790
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    what do you do after you created the account to find the group?

  11. #791
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    what do you do after you created the account to find the group?
    Hit that link on your mobile device and open it with LINE

  12. #792
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Hit that link on your mobile device and open it with LINE
    Done it doesnt do anything I mean it brings me back to the registration page

  13. #793
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    You can give me your LINE ID too and I can invite you by that Rata.

  14. #794
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The Gore Magala GS combined with the Ceanataur/Gore set is a destroyer of worlds. With the set the GS will hit white sharpness and just crushes everything.

  15. #795
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,948
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    I should really stop being lazy and farm more then a starter set of armor >.> things are actually starting to hit me for almost 1/8th of my health per hit, but progression ; ;

  16. #796
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    I am way to easily distracted ... I have plans, but then I remember something else I wanted to do and change plans.

  17. #797
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    253
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Galois Evariste
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Ugh it's so hard to read this thread at work and not daydream about playing.

  18. #798
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Finally got speed sharpening and its ducking awsome

  19. #799
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Healing kitty is kinda OP for Village quests. Haven't had to dig past first aid meds for awhile now, and the stamina/health boost combo move completely removes the need to reup with Rations/Steaks.

  20. #800
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,052
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    http://threepanelsoul.com/comics/2015-02-16-358.jpg

    I can't get on the MH4 train, wrong systems, but I finally got around to putting MHP3 on my PSP now that TMO and the patch project is dead.

    Fuck Qurupeco.

Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Monster Hunter Tri
    By Kyo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 725
    Last Post: 2011-03-30, 12:38
  2. Monster Hunter Unite: The Hunt Begins!
    By Jefe in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 594
    Last Post: 2010-02-11, 16:21
  3. Monster Hunter Frontier On Xbox 360
    By Ragnell in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2010-01-26, 15:05
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2009-12-23, 13:01