I ran into the new version for Dark Impetus on youtube.... holy fucking shit batman.
Here's the link if anyone wants an eargasm while they wait for the game to come out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rejNzWrpBQI
I ran into the new version for Dark Impetus on youtube.... holy fucking shit batman.
Here's the link if anyone wants an eargasm while they wait for the game to come out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rejNzWrpBQI
It is, normally it's a non issue when it's like side trash or "we're experimenting and didn't want to blow a full dev cycle budget on it" but then they go "oh hey so that mobile game half the world can't/didn't play..yeah it's important to this main console game..so uh, tough titty I guess?"
I honestly don't think they initially planned it this way, it just became such a cash cow that they needed to keep developing story elements and new games.
Weren't a lot of the story elements of KHuX included in 2.8?
The back cover movie is because it introduced the foretellers, MoM, and Luxu etc for those not interested in KHUX. Even still having the keyblade war be in a mobage works since you can keep it running longer than a side multiplayer only game or something imo. Only problem with NA unchained is that it's fucking 6+ months behind in story compared to JP...it's fucking ridiculous and there is at least 800+ story mission too.
Not to mention it's possibly the worst gacha I've ever played in terms of rates
JP rates are better than NA I thought?
Truly about 80% of the people who post on the reddit for the only gacha I play (Dissidia Opera Omnia) claim to be KHUX refugees. Every time people complain about the gacha in DFFOO, someone is quick to make a comparison to how bad KHUX is. Every time someone brings up how great the DFFOO community/devs are, someone takes that opportunity to shit all over KHUX. There is true disappointment in that game from most of the people who play/played it. It already sucks that they're locking important KH story into browser/mobile games, but for it to be such an unforgivably badly managed game too is pretty sad...
Then again isn't coded the only KH game that doesn't have important main story elements in it?
Looks like they put out an official set of catch-up videos yesterday. I doubt there will be any spoilers, but I've only watched the first so far, so can't guarantee anything (for those who don't want to take any risks so close).
Got the notification from Amazon this morning that my copy has shipped. Much excite.
It almost doesn't seem real that this game will be in my hands tonight.
Still no notification......... concern intensifies...............
Although.. I'm totally gonna go buy it from Walmart or somewhere tonight if it hasn't shipped by tonight >.>
Just called the gamestop I reserved at to find out the pre-release info. They had 400 pre-orders for just this location. Apparently I can go between 6 and 8:30 to get a ticket for the line. I think I need to get there directly at 6 then go make dinner and come back.
Called gamestop Fri to confirm my order, and went to the store Sunday to pay the bill, the ps4 is set to arrive Thurs and like mentioned my store is taking numbers at 3pm for the 9pm release... Only semi annoyed that the gf is getting a 3 day headstart but it's all good
Amazon shipped. Should arrive tomorrow by 9pm.
Now to decide if I pause Vesperia for KH3.
concern................
Picking up my English copy tonight, plat'd JP in 38 hours.