PS4 digital download says it will unlock in 9 1/2 hours~
PS4 digital download says it will unlock in 9 1/2 hours~
Yup on proud, hardest part was completling Remmy's cook book with excellents.
Sweet. I was planning to do a proud for the first play through.
Steelbook shipped from Best Buy today and got confirmation on the PS4 Pro bundle shipping from Gamestop. Looks like I survived the snap.
Ironically, the game runs worse on PS4 Pro due to forcing it to run at 1440p, where as base PS4 run the game at 720p. Both can achieve 60FPS, guess which one can hold the FPS better..? Prepare for a lot of lag, I did a comparison at some rather easy to test points like the optional boss, held a stable frame rate on base PS4, I'd occasionally dip to the low 20s with Pro.
The death screen that follows after that 40FPS drop is very pretty because the game doesn't pick up on you mashing square to guard the follow up attack :D
Which mode was the game running at? KHIII has a performance mode and a graphics mode (although in English they're named in a confusing way I think).
Well my tv is just a standard hd tv for now so do t have to worry about it trying to run in 4K
Yeah idk why they gave them fucking stupid names, default is "Smooth" and enhanced visuals is "Sharp" both were running in Smooth mode .. augh.
I enjoyed myself, they need to do some major balancing if people want to actually experience a Lv.1 play through .. doing chip damage isn't fun.
Still no shipping notice.. and now Amazon says it'll get to me by 11 pm tomorrow, which..................................
6 hours till I make a Walmart run >.>;
Game is officially in my hands and almost done updating. I’ll see you on the other side boys.
PS4 unlock countdown is a test of frustration.
8am and Amazon doesn't deliver dreams. Time to search every shop that exists.
Been watching a few streams cuz I never cared for the story/spoilers. Game looks crazy good and fun, but the story still seems tremendously stupid and convoluted lol. Also, scrooge mcduck not being voiced by David Tennant is a massive fucking fail.
Me, mine comes tomorrow~! I don't live too far from a Amazon distro center so yeah.
I got the DLC keyblade + Starlight ready to go, just need to enter 'em but waiting until I get the game.
Does anyone have the issue where if you try to move in a circle really fast, Sora kind of stutter steps? Like if you go from straight > right/left very quickly, or any direction quickly enough. Not the animation where he hits into a party member.
EDIT: Looks like I'm not the only one: https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHear...tery_movement/ (No spoilers in youtube video he linked)