1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 10 hours, 56 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 13 hours, 3 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 3 hours, 56 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 hours, 3 minutes
Page 56 of 163 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast
Results 1101 to 1120 of 3249
  1. #1101
    I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,266
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzsark View Post
    You say 'yet' but have they said anything about adding this capability? I would love it if they did (duo with chocobos would be sweet).
    I am pretty sure this was asked and YoshiP said they wanted to do this "eventually". Which I read as, we won't be doing this anytime soon, but yes we want to add this.

  2. #1102
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,765
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Just noticed when you walk near an NPC they look at you.

  3. #1103
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    /sigh found it

  4. #1104
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,324
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Carraway Author
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Where is the quest to unlock hatali? (do you need to finish story lines?)
    You need to be up to a certain point in the main story quest -- don't remember if it's before Ifrit or after -- but there's a quest to unlock Halatali from the north room inside the Waking Sands in Vesper Bay.

  5. #1105
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,300
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

    Before Ifrit. I was able to pick it up when my group was sent to meet with the materia goblin

  6. #1106
    Anti-crusade crusader
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,438
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Why the fuck does it cost 55,541 gil to take the boat to Limsa from Uldah?

  7. #1107
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,850
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristio View Post
    Why the fuck does it cost 55,541 gil to take the boat to Limsa from Uldah?
    It's a bug

  8. #1108
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,144
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    So after a long day, I finally got my wife's controller working in everything but XIV (of course). When I boot up the game and go to configure the controller, all my buttons are mapped to the wrong thing. I've seen the issue on the beta forums, but no solution. Any ideas? Scarlet Crush is locking up her PC every time I try to install those drivers, so no go there.

    Specifically
    Code:
    A -> Left Trigger
    B -> Right Trigger
    Bumpers are correct
    L3 -> A 
    R3 -> B
    Left DPad -> Left L Joystick
    Right Dpad -> Right L Joystick
    Left R Joystick -> Up L Joystick
    Right R Joystick -> Down L Joystick 
    Select -> Y
    Start -> X
    
    Everything else unmapped
    wtf?

  9. #1109
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    873
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Whats the highest level fate out there? Trying to find some good monsters to test out rank50 battle

  10. #1110
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Highest I saw was low 30s I think? Can't remember clearly tho

  11. #1111
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Only problem i got ATM (and it's not P3 fault) I wish that you could upload your hotbars like in FFXI.

    Kinda annoying to redo everything when you log on the PS3 the first time or vise versa

  12. #1112
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,110
    BG Level
    8

    That level 33 dungeon area is awesome

  13. #1113
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,387
    BG Level
    8

    Not sure if it's my keyboard or the game having major issues with ghosting (I don't experience this in other games) but I'll randomly lose my ability to move when hitting a movement key until I hit the key again. Seems I always trigger it when I mess with the camera while moving at the same time. Even worse when it happens in a fight and I can't move to the back or side quickly cause the game doesn't read the input properly the first time. -.-

  14. #1114
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,662
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Koul View Post
    Just did all 3 of the first dungeons. They were... pretty fun. Really easy though. I can see the ichorous ire boss being confusing for idiots.

    I'm happy with the game but everything just seems a little TOO slow.
    Yeah I think they did well with the pace of Dungeons and Guildhest it's kind of like they are easing new players into the game and how it works. Just a guess since they are lvl 15-19 dungeons.

    Quote Originally Posted by gaira View Post
    agree first 3 dungeons were fun as i didn't get to them last week, saw a psycheflayer and briareus and forget the other one.

    however, after cs grinding to move along the story i stalled out at bowl with no one around to make a party. pretty shitty end for the night with a closed zone, i was gonna return or tele, but wasn't sure how to get back there so i just logged.
    You can talk to an NPC sitting alone next to the water to enter. To get back in there is an NPC at Drybone named "Bowl Of Embers something" he will take you back in.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skai View Post
    Just noticed when you walk near an NPC they look at you.
    This got me really stoked, more so then it should have.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmakan View Post
    Whats the highest level fate out there? Trying to find some good monsters to test out rank50 battle
    33 was the highest I saw they were in South Thanalan

  15. #1115
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    24
    BG Level
    1

    What did they do to elemental resistances vs monsters and stuff? Weird being able to kill earth elementals with stone. I guess given the functionality of spells, there's no way around it. Just weird that in a FF game, elemental resistance isn't that much of a factor.

  16. #1116
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    It's how you make mages relevant to play in all situations. People tend to focus too much on specific weaknesses which leads to class stacking and exclusion. Without elemental weakness the playing field is more level. Easiest way to put it is there's less to think about.

  17. #1117
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

  18. #1118
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,255
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Just in case anyone cared:

    It seems after you have finished your company quest(~level 20), you can instant level 15 by talking to these NPCs as the correct class.
    Swaenhylt in Camp Drybone(Eastern Thanalan) for Thaumaturge
    Wihtred in Hyrstmill(North Shroud) for Conjurer
    Aniud in Hawthorne Hut(East Shroud) above the town for Lancer
    Chechezan in Horizon Camp(Western Thanalan) for Gladiator
    Zacheus in Little Solace (East Shroud) for Archer
    Urswyrst in Moraby Drydocks(Lower Noscea) outside gate near Chocobo Porter for Marauder
    Adelard at the South Hammer(Western Thanalan)(20,27) for Pugilist


    from reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/commen...el_15_on_jobs/

  19. #1119
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    So I'm 30 PGL / 15 LNC, still can't unlock MNK until sometime later, correct?

  20. #1120
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,293
    BG Level
    9

    Job quests aren't available in phase 3 afaik.

Page 56 of 163 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast