1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 45 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 14 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 4 days, 11 hours, 45 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 1 days, 22 hours, 14 minutes
Page 90 of 163 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 ... LastLast
Results 1781 to 1800 of 3249
  1. #1781
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    Its possible. It goes down further with Fists of Wind, I believe, so yeah, entirely possible.

  2. #1782
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,998
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Its possible. It goes down further with Fists of Wind, I believe, so yeah, entirely possible.
    I thought Wind only increased movement speed...?

  3. #1783
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    That's what it says.

  4. #1784
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,352
    BG Level
    6

    It's just in your head Lucavi!

  5. #1785
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,205
    BG Level
    6

    Fist of wind is move speed, yes.

  6. #1786
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,790
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I don't read the OF and I don't really feel like going back through this thread. Have they mentioned anything about keeping your hotbar layout and armoury board/gear sets serverside so when you log into different PCs you don't have to set shit back up every fucking time

  7. #1787
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    Naw, its more. I wish I had a screenshot, but it says movement speed and weaponskill recast reduction. I thought it was just wind punches and movement speed, so I was pretty stoked to see another affect, and a good one at that. I'm sure of it, and I'll grab a screenshot this week for ya. It says it on the actual buff icon, not in the description of the move on the tooltip.

    I'M NOT CRAZY! YOU'RE ALL CRAZY!!!

  8. #1788
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    873
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Think they still have outdated tooltips for the Fo_ buffs. They all say they consume MP when they most certainly do not.

  9. #1789
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    That might be it, because on the tooltip it also says weaponskill speed reduction.

  10. #1790
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,998
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

    That's reassuring. I haven't touched MNK/PGL at all this phase, so I thought movement speed only, while nice in towns, was a rather lackluster effect to have in battle.

  11. #1791
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    ???_???

    This is what mine says:
    Increases movement speed.
    Cannot be used with Fists of Earth or Fists of Fire,
    and shares recast timer with both.
    Effect ends upon reuse.

  12. #1792
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    424
    BG Level
    4

    If you check the fists of earth, it says something like converting attacks into earth elementals and some extra physical damage or something. But yea, it just doesn't consume any MP.

  13. #1793
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    ???_???

    This is what mine says:
    Increases movement speed.
    Cannot be used with Fists of Earth or Fists of Fire,
    and shares recast timer with both.
    Effect ends upon reuse.
    Is that your icon up top when you turn it on or is it the icon in your hotbar or abilities menu? The description I'm giving is the actual status effect description up top; the same type that says that someone's organs are failing when we hit them with disembowel, lol.

  14. #1794
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    873
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    ???_???

    This is what mine says:
    Increases movement speed.
    Cannot be used with Fists of Earth or Fists of Fire,
    and shares recast timer with both.
    Effect ends upon reuse.
    Thats the skill tool tip I believe. The actual buff tool tip says something different.

  15. #1795
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    I would assume the others are the old ones then, first thing I did was check to see if FoW was anything more than an I suck at dodging button.

  16. #1796
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    Yeah, the skill tool tip is pretty freaking underwhelming, which was why I was so intrigued to see an additional and USEFUL effect once I actually activated the ability.

  17. #1797
    Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,687
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Hopefully they add a way edit the scrolling combat log to show only YOUR numbers/misses/dodges/etc(unless that's already in..).
    You should be able to edit chat filters to show that.

  18. #1798
    Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,687
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Shouldn't take too long for someone to get 4 crafts 30+ actually, already seen a few people get to 30+ craft this weekend
    Example player on a new server
    http://na.beta.finalfantasyxiv.com/l...acter/1834195/

    Shouldn't take some people that zerg more then 3 weeks maybe? To have the resources, gil and get a good amount of crafts up.
    Probably a month or 2 for multi 50 crafts if thats what they work on.
    Maybe if the abilities you need are all on GSM/BSM/ARM, it might work. But if CUL, ALC, or LTW are needed, you're going to be bottlenecked on mats.

  19. #1799
    It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,327
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Dan View Post
    You should be able to edit chat filters to show that.
    You can it's in the chat config.

  20. #1800
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,205
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchDizzle View Post
    You can it's in the chat config.
    Chat config works for SCROLLING COMBAT LOG? Not the combat log BOX, I'm talking about the numbers that appear next to mobs.

Page 90 of 163 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 ... LastLast