1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 20 hours, 22 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 3 hours, 37 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 13 hours, 22 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 20 hours, 37 minutes
Page 94 of 163 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast
Results 1861 to 1880 of 3249
  1. #1861
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

    Lucavi, I preffered the green haired apprentice taru because she was a fucking boss during that fight.

  2. #1862
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    She's a brick shit house, I'll give her that. I want to see more of that quest line, and fast. Phase 4 cannot come quickly enough.

  3. #1863
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

    On my first try, she tanked EVERY fucking mob in the instance and didnt even hit half life, and was like dropping them like a bad habbit damn near 10 seconds each but i ran into all the new mobs that spawned during the new wave and got owned and didnt even realize she cured. During the second fight she was getting her ass handed to her by those pesky lancers assstabbing her but she healed herself, me, everything and would not die.

  4. #1864
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    They need to announce the Test 4 schedule already.

  5. #1865
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,951
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    First time I played 2.0. Going over screenshots from last weekend's test. And I have to say the translation team wins pretty hard.

    Spoiler: show



  6. #1866
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Yeah this game has the best quest text:

  7. #1867
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,998
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

    Hah, I missed that one! They have some good FATE descriptions too.
    http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...ps2e6885e9.png

  8. #1868
    I'VE CHOSEN A TITLE FOR THE LIKES OF YOU!
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    682
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Yeah this game has the best quest text
    A little unrelated, but people love their japanese names don't they?

    I remember someone joked about how players with japanese names were NA people and players with english names were JP. Kind of a funny flipflop.

  9. #1869
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    Funny is one adjective, yea

  10. #1870
    I'VE CHOSEN A TITLE FOR THE LIKES OF YOU!
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    682
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Funny is one adjective, yea
    Well, nothing's cooler than having a name like Matsumoka Senjigenkenso (I dread having to type these names or remembering them to /tell the first time or when their name isn't in the chat log)! Or talking to a character named Jackbauer only to find out they're JP.

  11. #1871
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    288
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Satu Rhean
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    I spend a lot of time thinking about a name that's easy to type into /tell. No one wants to make friends with someone who has a long name.

  12. #1872
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    That's why I thoroughly enjoy the ability to click on a name in the chatlog and choose 'Send Tell'

    I just need to figure out how to make the rest of chatting less cumbersome.

  13. #1873
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    209
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Detozi Deis
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Reve View Post
    I spend a lot of time thinking about a name that's easy to type into /tell. No one wants to make friends with someone who has a long name.
    Have you considered "Easy Name"?

  14. #1874
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    Quote Originally Posted by YukonWildAss View Post
    Have you considered "Easy Name"?
    I was gonna suggest "Nice Guy".

  15. #1875
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    473
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Sunnlona Iyrnlohwyn
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    That's why I thoroughly enjoy the ability to click on a name in the chatlog and choose 'Send Tell'

    I just need to figure out how to make the rest of chatting less cumbersome.
    It is nice that they added the Send Tell option. It would be even nicer if it would put focus on the chat window though. More than once last weekend I clicked Send Tell and started typing only to have all kinds of windows open up and my character freak out. If we clicked "Send tell" it shouldn't be a large leap to think that we would want to type something to the person.

  16. #1876
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    My name is a Tales reference, fuck your opinions. Anyone who gets it is a bro in the making. I usually use small names (most commonly a whole 3 letters) but in games with 2 names/surnames I stop caring. Anyone I talk to on the regular will be on my FL, LS, FC or in voice chat with me, not like I have to ever type out names.

  17. #1877
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,293
    BG Level
    9

    Anyone know offhand the max # of characters a name can be?

    Was like 22 I think?

  18. #1878
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,765
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Leon Magnus!

  19. #1879
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    Anyone know offhand the max # of characters a name can be?

    Was like 22 I think?
    20

  20. #1880
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    20
    i feel like you personally tested this

Page 94 of 163 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast