You'll have to use the full name, though I don't think you'll need to quote the name, i.e /tell Melyn Okan
You'll have to use the full name, though I don't think you'll need to quote the name, i.e /tell Melyn Okan
Got a free beta code + psn download code for EU only. Will not work with NA account
You do with party commands which is kind of annoying. I.e. /pcmd add "Melyn Okan"
Oh! Another annoying thing about that is why the hell does there need to be a confirmation box after a text command like that....
Cause he totally has a ps3. Oh wait no he doesn't.
Yeah, I could totally use that eu account if you don't need.
I just replied to your messages lol
Or just type /leave and there's no confirmation
Duty finder wasn't in the last beta run right? Seems like it would of been convenient as hell:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIBPqZ0rNQ8
its gonna be there tomorrow
I hope it makes it in. I'm gonna try to level a tank and we all know how hard it is to find a group as a tank. Right?
When are we going to get identify our FFXIV Server in our BG Profile so everyone can see?
Duty Finder looks to be more awesome than advertised.
Some notable mentions:
-Can seek on any job and then change class (need to change back to join)
-Confirmation menu asking you if you wanna join a party
-Can search and join parties mid-dungeon
-Can join party anywhere in the world and it will return you to the exact same spot