No games on my birthday cuz OLYMPICS
THANKS OBAMA
No games on my birthday cuz OLYMPICS
THANKS OBAMA
Spoiler: show
So the frenchies voted Habs the best logo in the NHL (which i don't agree) but lol at the flyers in the west
![]()
I can't believe the Blackhawks racist logo is that well liked.
Also, http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...170918261.html
I just... I'm at a loss for words. That's quite peculiar, even for the NHL.
Objectively, I always thought Buffalo had a pretty damn cool logo, and it's not even on that list.
Because it became ugly when they removed this one
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/BUFFALO-SABRE...B!w~~60_35.JPG
From an article on NHL.com. In reference to one division sending 5 teams to the playoffs:
So do I understand correctly that it's not the 5th place wildcard that automatically gets sent to the other division, but the division winner with more points gets the 5 team, and the 4 team can potentially be the one to get sent over?The seeding of the wild-card teams within each divisional playoff will be determined by regular-season points. The division winner with the most points in the conference will be matched against the wild-card team with the fewest points; the division winner with the second-most points in the conference will play the wild-card team with the second-fewest points.
Lets say.
Pens finish 1st in their division, 1st over all in the east.
Bruins finish 1st in their division but 2nd over all in the east.
Red Wings and Sens are 4th and 5th in their division. Both of them have more points than the 4th place team in the other division.
Pens would play the Sens. Bruins would play the Red Wings.
Then id assume who ever is 2nd and 3rd in one division will play each other, and 2nd and 3rd in the other will play each other.
Yeah, but I think the point was it was assumed (?) that the 5th team would always be the one who played in the other division. What they seem to be saying now is that it can be the 4th team that switches.
In your example, if the *Bruins* were 1st in points and the Pens are 2nd -- with Wings and Sens still 4th/5th -- it would be the fourth-place Wings that play in the opposing conference.
Or am I missing something?
Im pretty sure its just the lowest point total that makes it gets the 1 seed. Just like how it is now.
This is the best
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ckey_nicknames
I will now refer to crosby as greasy mexican
hahah
Buzinski / The Puck Goes Inski might be my favorite
...and the Canuckleheads
hahaha that's awesomeRyan Kesler Guzzler
lol, Fleury's Rebound made me almost choke.
Limping back from witnessing a joke of a CFL game. Hockey can't come soon enough hughhhhhhhhhh.
Pat Verbeek's Little Ball of Hate. Such a great nickname.
So much fail in this. LA has one of the worst logos in the league; the Sens are also awful. Flyers in the West makes zero sense. Pants logo sucks. Our logo is not that awesome, but I did get a little ego boost when I saw it in the final 16, until I saw how bad the rest were. Need all caps for this:
THE BEST LOGO IN THE HISTORY OF PROFESSIONAL SPORTS IS THIS:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-79-92.svg.png
"H" and "W" and whale tail ftw