Wulf speaks the truth
Wulf speaks the truth
I just got about 300 dollars worth of games at a yard/estate sale for 12 dollars. 2 copies of Tales of Destiny, Valkyrie Profile, a fuckload of Crash games and Spyro games. My God.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-N469twBQTi...eful+teens.jpg
Went to 3 garage sales in the past week with nothing.
I also got some old Tyco Battletech action figures still sealed for 1.50 total. Three of them. They're huge. Bunch of random pc games for .10 cents a piece. A shitload of regular PS1 and PS2 games. I spent 35 dollars today and walked away with around a 400 - 450 dollar profit when it's all said and done.
Best place to get deals is church sales Blue. They don't usually know what they have and they just want to sell it quickly.
my first thought:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Stars_cast.png
So tsn has put up there 3 goalies for Sochi. Flower isn't on the list. Hahaha!!! Luongo is targeted as starter.
So Gagner's asking for $5.5m and people are freaking out saying it's too much.
Evidently these same people have never asked for a raise in their lives. You shoot higher than what you want, because if your boss compromises, it's probably what you actually wanted in the first place. If they bite on the amount you asked for, smile, shake their hand and try not to laugh on your way out.
Though if he only gets a one year deal from arbitration, he'll be dealt, because he'll be a UFA at the end of the year.
Last Olympics I bought a Ryan Miller jersey, hoping this time I can find a REAL AMERICAN HERO JOHN CARLSON
Canada's Sochi team is going to look fucking great everywhere but in goal
Meanwhile other countries have goalie depth like
Quick Andersson Howard Miller
Lundqvist Fasth Lehner
Rask Rinne Backstrom Niemi Lehtonen
Nashville has done something really cool that turned out to look really terrible
![]()
Sorry about that. I really had to go.
you forgot me
And don't forget me!
I'm the moron who uses all the fucks!