• Navigation
Page 123 of 190 FirstFirst ... 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 ... LastLast
Results 2441 to 2460 of 3793
  1. #2441
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    How is the random fail

  2. #2442
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    Neighbors complain about me enjoying a pit fire in backyard. No smoke after a couple feet, everything is adhering to the open fire laws in the city. He opens with calling me a retard and saying its illegal to start one. I say nothing and just give him the city open fire brochure. He still threatens to call fire department, which I reply go ahead. He ends up paying the fine for calling them lol. Oh, and I also told them the next time I hear their dog constantly bark for over an hour, I'd call animal control on them

    Fuck old, bitter couples who don't have children.
    So um how does that relate the jets not making the playoffs next season

  3. #2443
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    It relates because uhhh...those fuckers don't watch hockey.

  4. #2444
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Random fail thread is that way ->
    Since you're still hanging around Calgary, why aren't you in it?

  5. #2445
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    I appreciate the hackey community we have here. It's nice when the occasional personal item shared with the thread. However, this thread is not livejournal / tumblr / facespace / whatever the fuck. I'm totally cool with removing it until we get closer to the preseason.

  6. #2446
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    How is the random fail
    his neighbor being an ignorant idiot is random fail?

  7. #2447
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    I appreciate the hackey community we have here. It's nice when the occasional personal item shared with the thread. However, this thread is not livejournal / tumblr / facespace / whatever the fuck. I'm totally cool with removing it until we get closer to the preseason.
    Removing what till we get closer to the preseason?

  8. #2448
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    Removing what till we get closer to the preseason?
    My guess would be the thread

  9. #2449
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    >only one who doesn't like it
    >removes thread


    seems legit

  10. #2450
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    I appreciate the hackey community we have here. It's nice when the occasional personal item shared with the thread. However, this thread is not livejournal / tumblr / facespace / whatever the fuck. I'm totally cool with removing it until we get closer to the preseason.
    I think everyone here is just trying to pass the time until preseason by bs'ing with said community. It's not like the thread is a cesspool of garbage. Fwiw I'll stop posting updates as to what's going on with the wife and baby Noah. But I think you're coming down a little hard during a time where there isn't much hockey news to chat about.

  11. #2451
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazmaz View Post
    >only one who doesn't like it
    >removes thread


    seems legit
    I wouldn't antagonize auntie. She will do it without a second thought. So unless we want to be posting in another thread till the season starts let's keep the random crap to a minimum(myself included.)

  12. #2452
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    This years off season is just so long because of the shortened season And my vacation doesn't start for another 4 weeks. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

  13. #2453
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Incoming Hockeyhaulics Anonymous thread in the spam forums!

  14. #2454
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,168
    BG Level
    6

    Hockey news has been slow as hell lately.

  15. #2455
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    So just found out my evening classes from September to December is 6PM-9PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Looks like I'm missing a few games this year

  16. #2456
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    So just found out my evening classes from September to December is 6PM-9PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Looks like I'm missing a few games this year
    Here is à preview for you

    10-25

  17. #2457
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    I personally don't mind off topic chit chat in here during the off season. As long as it doesnt start a huge shit storm in here I don't see the issue. Stuff like Brills personal update I don't mind at all. Im sure he only shares it here because he considers us his extended family which I also consider you guys to me.

  18. #2458
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    to a minimum
    That's really the point. Hockey news, as just mentioned, is slow as hell right now. It's okay if the thread gets quiet when there isn't hockey stuff to talk about it.

  19. #2459
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    I personally don't mind off topic chit chat in here during the off season. As long as it doesnt start a huge shit storm in here I don't see the issue. Stuff like Brills personal update I don't mind at all. Im sure he only shares it here because he considers us his extended family which I also consider you guys to me.
    The question is are you jornnaing to your family as much as you do here when the kings lose

  20. #2460
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Here is à preview for you

    10-25
    http://www.film.com/wp-content/uploa...nfused-615.jpg

    What?

Page 123 of 190 FirstFirst ... 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1736
    Last Post: 2013-10-01, 03:26
  2. Replies: 16499
    Last Post: 2013-04-29, 06:20
  3. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  4. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08
  5. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  6. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16