• Navigation
Page 125 of 190 FirstFirst ... 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 2481 to 2500 of 3793
  1. #2481
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    if I had a jersey autographed with multiple signatures, its going into a glass case and hung on the wall.

  2. #2482
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    Name droppin
    seriously, i haven't been in here in weeks. the last time i even responded to ratapapatatapapatapa was during that train mess, and that's because i was warned to stop hurting feelings. good lord kid, get over it.

  3. #2483
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    ABANDON CONFIRMED FOR BLACK HOCKEY FAN

  4. #2484
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    ABANDON CONFIRMED FOR BLACK HOCKEY FAN
    The few, the proud, the ebony.

  5. #2485
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    I used to do promotions for the Dallas Stars via a contractor. Always great seats and cheap drinks, the perfect job for a 21 year old. I used to work alongside with Sergei Zubov's (sp?) niece. MMmmmm. Mike Madano was a douche.

  6. #2486
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Really? Modano always seemed like a stand up dude, plus he is banging Willa Ford.

  7. #2487
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    ABANDON CONFIRMED FOR BLACK AMERICA HATER

  8. #2488
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    I met him a few times while hanging around at the Stars club. Everyone else was cool with autographs or just hanging back and tossing back a beer if they weren't in a rush. He was one of the few that always snubbed us. That, or he pulled a Tweek and really hates black people

  9. #2489
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    oh sure just because a national treasure hates a few black people here and there he's a bad guy, I see how it is

  10. #2490
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    lol

  11. #2491
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Brill sure has no problem sharing things about our extended family with his other extended family in spam.

  12. #2492
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazmaz View Post
    Brill sure has no problem sharing things about our extended family with his other extended family in spam.
    Shut the fuck up

  13. #2493
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    lol

  14. #2494
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Hockey news!!!!!

    Jets resign Zach bogosian 7 years 36 millions

  15. #2495
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Fuck, was about to take a shower.

    Hmmm, not bad. He got what I was expecting. Wasn't expecting 7 years though holy fuck lol.

  16. #2496
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Just came back from a work conference in San Francisco. Managed to locate a few hockey fans amongst the 700 attendees, loved being able to talk hockey with random people. The perspectives from the different fan bases is somewhat amazing.

    Izzy, I met a guy from Buffalo who actually didn't like Hodgson and felt he was a bit of an undersized prima donna. I was kind of shocked, I thought everyone loved that guy there.

    The funniest though was hearing about a guy who was from Arizona, who now lived in the San Jose area and excited he actually had hockey out here lol. Coyotes are fucking doomed.

    Hope all is well with Mrs Brill and baby Brill.

  17. #2497
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Lets celebrate the Bogo signing!



    Such a fucking stud. Bromance re-engaged.

  18. #2498
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    why would you wear an autographed jersey?
    I got it signed literally at that game, then we went to a bar afterwards.

    Plus, it's so fucking easy to get jerseys autographed at the Prudential Center in NJ. The away team literally goes out the back door to a bus that's right next to the exit, and on the way out all of the Sabres players just line up and shoot the shit with the fans outside and sign their shit.

    I've got a Myers buffaslug away jersey signed only by him, a Pominville jersey signed only by him, a Myers new logo jersey signed by the entire 2011 team and a couple coaches (Numminen, Ruff, Patrick). My brother has a Roy buffaslug jersey signed by like half of the 2010 team, a Gaustad new jersey signed by half of the 2012 team, an Ehrhoff away jersey signed by almost all of the 2013 team.

    The Sabres are really fucking cool about signing stuff and just talking with fans outside after the games.

  19. #2499
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Oh, I also have a Zhitnik black jersey from 1999 signed by a few of the Sabres outside of HSBC arena from the year when they went to the finals. It was fucking cold as balls that day though, so not many of the guys came out to sign stuff.

    The Zhitnik 1999 and Myers 2011 team jerseys are framed and will be hanging up on the wall of my baller game room when I buy a house. Until then, I have a Kaleta home jersey that I wear to games and bars now.

  20. #2500
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    Izzy, I met a guy from Buffalo who actually didn't like Hodgson and felt he was a bit of an undersized prima donna. I was kind of shocked, I thought everyone loved that guy there.
    I've seen a few people with that opinion, and I totally understand where it's coming from. However, he is literally the future of our franchise, and I really hope we can develop him and keep him around so when he goes UFA we don't lose him (assuming he doesn't start to suck ass). He needs to toughen up a bit though.

Page 125 of 190 FirstFirst ... 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1736
    Last Post: 2013-10-01, 03:26
  2. Replies: 16499
    Last Post: 2013-04-29, 06:20
  3. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  4. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08
  5. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  6. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16