• Navigation
Page 134 of 190 FirstFirst ... 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 ... LastLast
Results 2661 to 2680 of 3793
  1. #2661
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Not denying he has more upside, but he's made a lot of gaffs trying to be too fancy. I love his play style, but he obviously doesn't know when to reel it in and play for the team.

  2. #2662
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

  3. #2663
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    WE GOT OUR OWN SUBFORUM. WE PRESIDENT NOW

    Also, ea. Ea pls


  4. #2664
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Reading through the Yahoo comments on it and sure enough, came across the post that just guaranteed my place in hell.

    I can't wait for the Madden version..."An old friend has dug up some dirt on you, Do you..."
    A) Offer him a large sum of money to shut up
    B) Deny the allegations
    C) Drive him out into the middle of no where and put two bullets in the back of his head
    Reply

  5. #2665
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Haha awesome, definitely picking this up

  6. #2666
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    WE GOT OUR OWN SUBFORUM. WE PRESIDENT NOW

    Also, ea. Ea pls

    Apparently you didn't hit the link I posted above you You Valisk'ed me.

  7. #2667
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,324
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I like that the made player's name in the video was "Enney Chel" lol. Very witty

    And the Be a Pro, which is the big thing I enjoy most on NHL games, looks so much better. I'm probably gonna pick up this year's version of the game for any PS3'ers out there

  8. #2668
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Brobox only, bro

  9. #2669
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Wait why'd everyone get temp banned?

  10. #2670
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    The hell, I'm out of town for a day and we get a sub-forum for sports? What the...?

  11. #2671
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    I'm fucking pissed at all y'all for not noticing what I did to the forum description. I'll wait.

  12. #2672
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    I'm fucking pissed at all y'all for not noticing what I did to the forum description. I'll wait.
    Who the fuck watches Basketball

  13. #2673
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    I'm fucking pissed at all y'all for not noticing what I did to the forum description. I'll wait.
    Tbh I never go to that, I just click the main link for the sub-forum on the main page lol. Just seeing it now, and :3

  14. #2674
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    I'm fucking pissed at all y'all for not noticing what I did to the forum description. I'll wait.
    Discussions about Hockey, Football, Hockey, Basketball, Hockey, Baseball, Soccer, and Hackey goes here. Go Hawks!
    "Hockey" in the description is for the random bandwagoners and fail that wander in here come playoffs
    "Hackey" is for the NHL BG breakfast club of champions and Sep
    The last part about the Hawks must be a typo of some sort
    "Basketball" is either a typo or a bannable offense
    Where can I discuss curling?

    And am I the only one who never actually navigates using the forum links? Every time I've come to BG over the past 7+ years, I just hit "New Posts" in the upper left and scroll through the first 3-5 pages. NHL thread is almost always there as are any other thread interesting enough to be bumped enough to be in the first 3-5 pages (except for the political poopdeck crap; avoid those threads at all cost).

  15. #2675
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    I noticed, and I loved it.

  16. #2676
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Unrelated to the topic at hand but, Wulfy, I am invading Nashville later this year with some hockey bros, gonna try to hit up a Hawks-Preds game if we can plan it out right. I require some sweet ass bars to visit while there. My only other trip to Nashville was when I was like 19 or 20 and it was with my family for a wedding we were going to for a friend of the family, so I couldn't even take advantage of the bar scene down there. Seeing your post just reminded me, but the plans for this just happened last night anyway lol.

  17. #2677
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    "Hockey" in the description is for the random bandwagoners and fail that wander in here come playoffs
    "Hackey" is for the NHL BG breakfast club of champions and Sep
    The last part about the Hawks must be a typo of some sort
    "Basketball" is either a typo or a bannable offense
    Where can I discuss curling?

    And am I the only one who never actually navigates using the forum links? Every time I've come to BG over the past 7+ years, I just hit "New Posts" in the upper left and scroll through the first 3-5 pages. NHL thread is almost always there as are any other thread interesting enough to be bumped enough to be in the first 3-5 pages (except for the political poopdeck crap; avoid those threads at all cost).
    That is the secret sport of Blue and his mom while the jets are on vacation

  18. #2678
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,268
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    I loved the Sports subforum rules thing too.
    I thought I read Hockey as every 2nd word, but I was tired, so I assumed I was just seeing things.

  19. #2679
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    That is the secret sport of Blue and his mom while the jets are on vacation
    Never played curling surprisingly.

  20. #2680
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,553
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    I'm fucking pissed at all y'all for not noticing what I did to the forum description. I'll wait.
    I noticed. It's why the hackey thread is best. People here realize it's the best sport. BG is the anti-ESPN.

    This off season is taking forever....

Page 134 of 190 FirstFirst ... 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1736
    Last Post: 2013-10-01, 03:26
  2. Replies: 16499
    Last Post: 2013-04-29, 06:20
  3. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  4. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08
  5. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  6. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16