I can't stop watching the Crawford speech lol
I can't stop watching the Crawford speech lol
Well american's, congrats on getting jay & Dan for fox sports. There contract wiE tsn ends this weekend. Expect lots of brobobskiiiiii scenes. TSN officially sucks, well except for cabbie. Even the female reporters aren't enough, I guess milf quality.
Who is going to make the first splash at the draft? Colorado trading down for Seth jones? Lol.
Regarding Rangers contracts I read somewhere that they're close with Zuccarello for about what BK said. I would be really sad to see him not back (he's one of my fav players now) and they would be dumb not to want him back.
Side note: Got my Lundqvist winter classic jersey today. Beautiful and not bad for 90~ on ebay. Shit is addictive though.. Saw a Cally home jersey for around 90 and had to just X out of the browser.
Nice to actually have some current Rags jerseys again. Thanks for the motivation hackey thread.
Page 17 and no Bregs Caps post yet. Son, I am disappoint.
Kindl signed for 4 years, 9.6m by the Wings. 2.4m cap hit, not horrible. Clearly a contract for him to grow into, he looks like he will be worth it as a solid 3rd pairing/2nd PP guy. Could have done much worse.
There definitely some parts on the southern and eastern sides that could be confused with Detroit. The Downtown area proper though, rivals most major cities.
Chitown is nice. Definitely confusing with DET. DET can't afford silver legumes:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...om_east%27.jpg
It's no Nashville though; prolly why 5 trillion Hawks fans come down for games.
Detroit has nice areas just like other cities, just the bad areas are a bit larger and are more akin to 3rd world countries.
detroits nice, eastern market and around comerica are great.
Gurdeep, the guy who worked with Gurdeep during the World Hockey Championship (they both danced to that goofy techno music), and Kate are all pretty good, I think. Dutchy is a total bro.
Definitely won't be the same, but they'll still be way better off than Sportsnet.
Edit: Nabil is his name. I knew I would get it right after I posted.
Chicago has some fucking beat to shit areas, some of the worst areas I have ever been through, and I've lived in Montana and Michigan. Michigan is the shit hole of the U.S. though, fuck the whole state.
This is so unfair. How do teams that already have all these super stars like pens and hawks have so much cap space, and we have like $47k with all these players that need re-signing.