I thought the asking price would have been a bit higher for Russell. Or is it safe to say he is a bust at this point in his career?
I thought the asking price would have been a bit higher for Russell. Or is it safe to say he is a bust at this point in his career?
Yeah, I used to think Kris Russell was gonna be decent at the NHL level after seeing him in Jr and World Jrs.
Scudari...
scudAri....
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=427018
inb4 they fix the typo, but still.
Michael Russo @Russostrib
#mnwild re-signs Jared Spurgeon to 3-year deal
YESSSSSS!!!
Spurg!!!! <333333333
Renaud Lavoie @RenLavoieRDS
Roberto Luongo is still looking at his options. We don't know yet if he'll accept to go back to Vancouver. #RDS
Mark Lazerus @MarkLazerus
#Blackhawks re-sign both Handzus and Rozsival. Official.
Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie
Not done quite yet but TOR closing in on David Clarkson and re-signing Tyler Bozak.
Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie
Keith Aucoin agreed to a one year deal at $625K with STL.
I don't understand the fascination Toronto has with Bozak. He's a decent center but he's not exactly someone you couldn't replace.
Leafs re-signed bozak for 5? Why
James Mirtle @mirtle
In 48 NHL games, Ramo has a .895 save percentage. But he's the Flames starter. I believe they'll have a good draft pick.
LOL
Ouch lol
Supposedly Preds are after Stalberg and Cullen
Kevin Allen @ByKevinAllen
Hearing Predators will land both Stalberg and Cullen.
WULF