Dduder's looking down like "Fuck, they're making me stand next to Horc..."
Dduder's looking down like "Fuck, they're making me stand next to Horc..."
lawl
http://instagram.com/p/bjWQufj4Cw/#
Sooo handsoome. sooo douchey
So, rumors are that Marchand and maybe Kelly are being put up for sale.
If Marchand goes, I can't wait to see who flips their shit over having him on the team.
Send Marchand to Florida. The rat being showered in rats!
Great class this year.
Shannaban finally makes it in.
Can't believe Angelo Esposito didn't get the nod for HoF
Mah boy, Chelios! Woop woop
Cant wait for Shanahan to go in with his favorite team, the Hartford Whalers
lol laughed reading the write-up from the Blackhawks team historian:
“I had a wild side,” Chelios admitted. “Undisciplined. I took some cheap penalties. The good old elbow always came in handy. Especially the left one, the top hand. You could take a guy out, and it only cost you two minutes. Where would I be in the NHL with today’s rules? Either starting a suspension or ending one.”
Learned almost everything I know about defense from him, especially the left elbow to the back of some dude trying to stand in front of my goalie lol. My friend has a move that is really dickish though, he puts his stick along the guy's back, like right at the top of the pants and then pushes down with it, pretty much buckling the guys legs out form under him lol.
now that that's out of the way he can come out of retirement for a few more seasons