Page 115 of 454 FirstFirst ... 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 2281 to 2300 of 9067
  1. #2281
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,735
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I dunno if I'm actually gonna play her, I mostly played Valentine and Cerebella when I was playing around release, just spent some time in the lab with her today with error 3102 shitting on my weekend plans (and AE crashing on me in a match costing me 200pp and causing excess sodium levels).

  2. #2282
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,735
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    That video you sent me is a fuckton more involved then what I saw doing, my combo was pretty goddamn vanilla by comparison.

    LP, MK, HK, jump, air MK (all hits), air HK (one hit), HK dive kick, DP -> QCB+KK, QCF+MK, LP, MP, HP + finisher (any of the various qcf moves or dp for different positioning).

    Is her only reliable jump in the MK dive kick? Can't really get a consistent link into standing LP off of anything else.

  3. #2283
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    I dont think you can link off of lk divekick (good for resets though)*, mk divekick is a mid, hk divekick is a high. You can use j.mk or j.hk as well, then cancel that when it hits into mk divekick for an easier link.

    edit: *nevermind you can, it has to be done really low

  4. #2284
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,735
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjskater View Post
    You can use j.mk or j.hk as well, then cancel that when it hits into mk divekick for an easier link.
    Yeah I figured that one out.

  5. #2285
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,735
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Also,

    So if you do Squiggly's qcf+mk twice in a combo, it'll break it as soon as the character is pulled in. Is her command grab Super zero frame? You can see where I'm going with this lol.

  6. #2286
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    nah you can jump out of it, its 1 or 2f or something, starts after the flash.

  7. #2287
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,106
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Thulius Deorum
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjskater View Post
    I dont think you can link off of lk divekick (good for resets though)*, mk divekick is a mid, hk divekick is a high. You can use j.mk or j.hk as well, then cancel that when it hits into mk divekick for an easier link.

    edit: *nevermind you can, it has to be done really low
    Squigly's j.LK is pretty good too. The crossup hitbox isn't great compared to j.MK but it comes out quick, has nice horizontal range and good hitstun. You can still do some pretty tricky stuff with it because of the way super jumps/double jumps correct themselves and you don't have to commit to it as early in a jump as other moves.

    Also, command grab super is 0 frames if you do it during the flash on the charged version of qcf+mp. You have a ton of time to confirm they're still on the ground and it's much harder to punish than whiffing the super itself.

  8. #2288
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Thulius View Post
    Also, command grab super is 0 frames if you do it during the flash on the charged version of qcf+mp.
    That is weird, nice to know

  9. #2289
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn


    LOL


  10. #2290
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Sounds like I missed a lot of nonsense while I was playing FFXIV, lol.

  11. #2291
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Oh my god this DHC with vergil is 10x better and 10x easier -.-

    Level 4 frank and 1.1M damage (starting with 1 bar Frank on point), or level 5 frank and 880k. That's full team
    Level 5 Frank and 830k damage, -.2 bar net. or 1.05M and level 3 frank. Frank/Vergil only, no dante.

    Improved my vergil level up frank bnb too..Starting with 1 bar, 814k, level 5 frank. used to only get about 750k~

    All off cr. L and level 1 frank.

  12. #2292
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,106
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Thulius Deorum
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Now all you need to do is land a hit with level 1 Frank!

  13. #2293
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Thulius View Post
    Now all you need to do is land a hit with level 1 Frank!
    yeah x.x

    good thing vergil is on point! Working on his blockstrings now!

  14. #2294
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I'm still pretty iffy on that team composition. I'm assuming Dante is your anchor, he's relatively decent enough with XF3, but still you're basically in a position where if you don't get first touch, you're down to your anchor pretty much instantly, with what would be your best XF3 character already dead.

  15. #2295
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    I'm still pretty iffy on that team composition. I'm assuming Dante is your anchor, he's relatively decent enough with XF3, but still you're basically in a position where if you don't get first touch, you're down to your anchor pretty much instantly, with what would be your best XF3 character already dead.
    It also removes vergil's only weakness (incoming) and most of the time, if he gets put in the back, he'll have DT with access to a double jump. Also, it puts him in his best position (2nd). If vergil dies (let's be real, this should rarely happen) before I get a hit, then you still have the VERY strong Frank west/dante shell. 1 hit = frank level 5 at this point. Really, at any point tbh, this point especially. If you have dante on point, then should he die, you lose access to jam session, which is pretty much frank west's best assist. Shopping cart is good, but vergil uses it a lot better. And while I don't disagree that vergil is clearly the best anchor on the team, people sleep on 2 things a lot: point vergil, and anchor dante A LOT. Vergil beats literally every point character in the game, so that eliminates the wolverine match up (dante's worst match up imo). Also, while not derpderpvergil, Dante XF comeback potential is there. Optimal XF3 combos take 1/3 of XF time, and then leads into straight up 50/50s. If all goes according to plan, as well, frank dying on point leads to the correct order for Vergil/Dante shell.

    And to top it all off, if you get a hit on vergil, are you gonna snap in frank? Vergil has low health, but if you get a hit, I hope you kill him with 1 super, because frank has 1.05M health. With dante behind him, even level 1 frank becomes a threat. And you always have safe DHC with probably the 2nd most invincible level 1 hyper (behind morrigan) in the game, into devil trigger.

    Also, Zeus da bess


  16. #2296
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    The judges would have also accepted 'KBrad is a fraud'

  17. #2297
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    derp as shit and you can just dp out, but universal on whole cast lol...


  18. #2298
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Zeus is like the third best Vega in NA

  19. #2299
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinebox View Post
    Zeus is like the best Vega in NA
    ftfy

    only person i'd even consider is Chris King. They are 1/2

  20. #2300
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Is this going to be like the time you were trying to tell me Aquasilk was better than Snakeeyes?

Page 115 of 454 FirstFirst ... 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast