Next question: How old is that girl?
Next question: How old is that girl?
Rara finally changed his horrible sigatar to an equally bad sigatar.
So... SG released... Squigly got a damage buff. My BnB 1 touch kills on 3 char teams now.
whoops lol
hoping to try it out tonight when I get home, and get some DK in.
That's actually kind of creepy lmao.
Nah son he got you good lol
Liroy popped off on and mad salty.
whatever you guys say bruh
i'm doing some shit for eg atm and i noticed something.. back at scr 2011... the marvel team of noel floe and justin was named "That bitch gonna regret it"
AHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAH
Just want to say: those steam trading card backgrounds for SG are really nice looking. Some guy on /vg/ said he'd make an archive of all of them but I haven't seen it posted yet, I did manually save all the ones I saw posted though...
Spoiler: show
Dat art
Shadowloo Showdown Japan qualifiers live stream:
http://www.twitch.tv/yubiken
[twitchtv]yubiken[/twitchtv]
Spoiler: show
It went from Live to Offine 2 second after I clicked play...
Yeah haha, same here. Is it over already?