Page 129 of 454 FirstFirst ... 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 ... LastLast
Results 2561 to 2580 of 9067
  1. #2561
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    What? This is not true. I'm watching a LOL stream right now at 720p. It has a sub button, and I haven't subbed.
    I must've misunderstood wherever I read that at originally, but I found this tweet: https://twitter.com/TwitchTVSupport/...90266256498688

    I'm guessing wherever the highest available was 480p its now 360p.

    I've honestly never understoof how this shit works tbh, because I've seen 1080p streams that looked like dogshit compared to spooky's like 480p.

  2. #2562
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    That tweet just means that medium is now 360p+ instead of 480p. High and Source are still 720 or higher depending on what the streamer is running. Whether they want to offer the high option to people that don't subscribe is a choice made by each streamer individually.

  3. #2563
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    The quality difference is that a lot of streamers have no idea how to work XSplit/OBS settings. There's settings for both resolution, and quality(compression). Just because you're streaming at 1080p doesn't mean that you'll have high quality if you have to compress the shit out of it to fit your bandwidth, where 480p with as little compression as possible could have the same bandwidth requirements but look much better, especially when not fullscreened.

  4. #2564
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I see. Makes sense.


  5. #2565
    Ninja Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,672
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    I had to squint to make sure the gamertag wasn't yours

  6. #2566
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,714
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Hahahaha lmao oh man. Thanks, fucking video made my day.

  7. #2567
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    You can tell the Ken player is just trolling and is probably a pretty good player.

    Remember this?


  8. #2568
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    The quality difference is that a lot of streamers have no idea how to work XSplit/OBS settings. There's settings for both resolution, and quality(compression). Just because you're streaming at 1080p doesn't mean that you'll have high quality if you have to compress the shit out of it to fit your bandwidth, where 480p with as little compression as possible could have the same bandwidth requirements but look much better, especially when not fullscreened.
    Keep in mind that the quality adjustment settings go away as soon as you swap to CBR.

  9. #2569
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    A couple of my friends back home are rocking the KoF PC beta now. They're saying that a 4 bar connection is really smooth. The main complaint from them is people rage quitting roughly 1/3 of the time.

  10. #2570
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,385
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    A couple of my friends back home are rocking the KoF PC beta now. They're saying that a 4 bar connection is really smooth. The main complaint from them is people rage quitting roughly 1/3 of the time.
    They are also extending the Beta and everyone who pre-orders get's auto beta access. It seems like they really wanna make sure they get this shit right.

  11. #2571
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck



    Look at the ryu combo "dante does no dmg"

  12. #2572
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Those are some nice combos...

  13. #2573
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I always love watching those combos. All so good, but let's be honest right now. Who in a major, serious tourney..is actually going to go off and pull those combos without worrying about drops and resorts to the more boring/cookie cutter bnbs that we always..always see? I mean sure there's always a few people who try to do them or whatever, but.. Dante in that regard still does no damage ;p

  14. #2574
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    I always love watching those combos. All so good, but let's be honest right now. Who in a major, serious tourney..is actually going to go off and pull those combos without worrying about drops and resorts to the more boring/cookie cutter bnbs that we always..always see? I mean sure there's always a few people who try to do them or whatever, but.. Dante in that regard still does no damage ;p
    These are for looks, for the most part. There were 2 combos that were very efficient, and do-able. Airdash C is not that hard, and that's what the combo on ryu starts with. The combo on morrigan is also pretty easy and very efficient as well. Also, the combo on nova w/ mag/sentinel assists is THE optimal combo. The reason no one does these is because everyone sucks. When's the last time you saw someone go for shot loops and succeeded? Only person I can think of is Green ace and maybe cloud at evo (I forget). People STILL don't use the ass-easy XF combos for dante. It's not because they are impractical its because people are just not dante players. Hell, look at his post- level 3 combo video... people STILL do level 3 into 3HH xx team super even thouguh it's so inefficient.

    But things like the last combo on thor, is next to impossible even excluding the starter hits (multi lock/hysteric).

  15. #2575
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    The combo on Thor was godlike.. but it also goes to show; all that work, all that effort, even x-factor thrown in and he still didn't get the kill on him While Vergil did the 900k to Deadpool super easy. Seemingly. Well, Vergil can do it easily, but that Vergil combo looked fun lol

    Doesn't matter either way, I can't do any of that

  16. #2576
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    The combo on Thor was godlike.. but it also goes to show; all that work, all that effort, even x-factor thrown in and he still didn't get the kill on him While Vergil did the 900k to Deadpool super easy. Seemingly. Well, Vergil can do it easily, but that Vergil combo looked fun lol

    Doesn't matter either way, I can't do any of that
    Err, the goal of the thor combo was to use all of dante's special moves in a single combo. Vergil doesn't really do damage without meter.

  17. #2577
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Err, the goal of the thor combo was to use all of dante's special moves in a single combo. Vergil doesn't really do damage without meter.
    Looked at his previous video and figured that part out. Yeah, using all those specials and the way he ended it was badass.

    But yeah obviously no sense in mentioning Vergil anyway considering even I could do something wack in X-Factor or w/e and win or kill a character.. but yeah. All about dat Dante. Good combo.

  18. #2578
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,776
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Just found a Kaine Blueriver on Excalibur.

    I guess you've made it when people want to name themselves after you in a video game?

  19. #2579
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Or maybe the guy is a Lost Universe fan ;o

  20. #2580
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,776
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I didn't know that was a thing, I don't watch animu

Page 129 of 454 FirstFirst ... 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 ... LastLast