Page 15 of 454 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 9067
  1. #281
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Alright thanks, I'll keep an eye out for the PRO's.

  2. #282
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,737
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The Brawl SE actually has pretty good parts in it. They're not Sanwa like a lot of people swear by, but they're pretty close. Madcatz stepped up the quality of the SE a lot with the WWE and Wii TvC sticks.

    Iirc you'd have to change the button wiring around though, it was laid out kind of goofy. Since you're not taking it super seriously, I would absolutely recommend the Brawl stick, my ex-roommate had one and he had no issues with it, and I didn't feel to out of place when I used it (ignoring the fact that I prefer Seimitsu buttons).

  3. #283
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9


  4. #284
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    I like how everyone goes 'uh oh' when the noise call comes in lol

  5. #285
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Fucking finally.

  6. #286
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

  7. #287
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    damn did he just write a 30 page paper on umvc3 changes lol ;o

  8. #288
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,951
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura


  9. #289
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    SHOTS FIRED

    @AlukardNY 44s
    Why are bad people getting spotlight on their opinions for patches and/or changes to characters and game mechanics? Wow this is bad.

  10. #290
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Who is AlukardNY? Never heard of him.

  11. #291
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    People like Jebailey need to stop subtweeting. That shit is for bitches.
    .

  12. #292
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    SHOTS FIRED
    If he's talking about Viscant, all I have to say is who the fuck gives a shit about Alukard in general. Nigga needs to get the fuck out. Lemme know how well he did..anywhere ever in a large Marvel tourney.

  13. #293
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Ono Troll
    God help us when he gets better at English, loooool.

  14. #294
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    .
    Lol. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Nigga stay on your job and tighten up dem combos son. I'll handle the drama.

    Kappa

    But for real, Viscant has been doing this for years, where have you been for the last 12? Ha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinebox View Post
    Who is AlukardNY? Never heard of him.
    Very good Marvel player out from NY. One of the best Iron Man players in the US for the most part. He's usually not outspoken, so it's ironic that he would call out Viscant.

    Unknown just invited him to come on Skype and discuss:

    http://www.twitch.tv/igtunkn0wn

  15. #295
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    If he's talking about Viscant, all I have to say is who the fuck gives a shit about Alukard in general. Nigga needs to get the fuck out. Lemme know how well he did..anywhere ever in a large Marvel tourney.
    Kind of have to agree with Aki on this. Only reason I could think of him getting any recognition these days is because he's "that Iron Man player." And he only got that because Joker choked hard.

  16. #296
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    .
    well it's fine to do that, as long as it's someone that leroy likes and/or agrees with.

  17. #297
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    It's kinda funny, while I could see calling Viscant 'bad'(strictly relative to other top players, let's face it, he's not going to win another EVO anytime soon), he's probably one of the smartest/most knowledgeable guys at the game which is how he won the one time he did, if anything he's absolutely the guy I'd listen to patch suggestions from.

  18. #298
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blackrose View Post
    Kind of have to agree with Aki on this. Only reason I could think of him getting any recognition these days is because he's "that Iron Man player." And he only got that because Joker choked hard.
    P Much. Everyone if they feel like can give changes to Marvel to make it less ASS. If he's gonna call out someone without an @ though.. that's a bitch move. Why doesn't he just come on out and say it instead of hiding behind the anonymous call out?

  19. #299
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    .
    I don't disagree.

  20. #300
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Also lol, fuck. They respect what Unknown.. the realist dumbest nigga in the FGC (or one of them) along with RayRay would have to say about changes, along with himself.. but not a dude who's been around doing this shit longer than a couple of em have hit puberty.. that's the best part about this whole thing. Just love me some drama caused by someone avoiding @'ing someone.

Page 15 of 454 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast