Page 157 of 454 FirstFirst ... 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 ... LastLast
Results 3121 to 3140 of 9067
  1. #3121
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    If I had twitter I would submit ST, CvS2, AC+R, and KOF. Then just trolly games for the last two, like TMNT:TF and SvC
    ST
    CvS2
    MVC2
    AC+R
    KOF98
    Melee

    http://gifatron.com/wp-content/uploa.../ben-wyatt.gif

    Also,

    https://twitter.com/lapchiduong/stat...99795100348417

    So when's Lapchi getting his $30k?

  2. #3122
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    You know KI will buy its way in or be forced in via the new MS partnership.

  3. #3123
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,789
    BG Level
    10

    This will be the main 6:

    Ultra
    Marvel
    Injustice
    KOF
    Guilty Gear (Smash if its not out)
    Killer Instinct (Microsoft is partnering with EVO for next year, hello?)

  4. #3124
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    This will be the main 6:

    Ultra
    Marvel
    Injustice
    KOF
    Guilty Gear (Smash if its not out)
    Killer Instinct (Microsoft is partnering with EVO for next year, hello?)
    Injustice depends on if NRS/WB money hats their way in again. The only segment that had more people asleep than IJ finals was the KI "show matches," which were more fraudulent than your average pornstar's tit job.

    Guilty Gear depends on if Xrd is out at that point. I don't see AC +R making it. Also depends on Chronophantasma's activity and whether or not P4U2 drops on console. But I could also see Smash coming back in that slot.

  5. #3125
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,789
    BG Level
    10

    BBCP's activity will be the same as every iteration before it, nothing. Hardly anyone even plays that shit in Japan.

    NRS will have their game at EVO in the main lineup, period.

  6. #3126
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Look now, I'm just trying to give some people the hope that BB's population will be greater than zero.

  7. #3127
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Dream lineup:
    MVC2
    CVS2
    Third Strike
    Melee
    KI(cause i fucking fanboy over killer instinct)
    Yatagarasu(see fanboy)

    What's gonna happen:
    Ultra
    Marvel
    Melee
    KoF
    Injustice
    Anime(preferably new guilty gear)



    Injustice finals were HORRIBLE to watch. No hype whatsoever in the room. KoF was sick. Melee was sick. Marvel was sick. AE was sick.

  8. #3128
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I for one hope p4U makes it to console/evo....

  9. #3129
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    Injustice finals were HORRIBLE to watch. No hype whatsoever in the room.
    Injustice in general is shittastic to watch on stream.

  10. #3130
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    I for one hope p4U makes it to console/evo....
    Should be ready by evo, assuming the arcade release date holds true (assuming early winter 2013 means around December), and the same arcade > console time lag is the same as vanilla p4u (about 5 months)

  11. #3131
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    I like Eventhubs idea of upcoming players who aren't really that big right now...

    IMO for SF

    Jayce The Ace
    Knuckledu

  12. #3132
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Winrich is umvc3 I guess. I'd say he's a tier lower than flux/rayray/moons/alukard on the known scale. He probably better than all of them tho.

    e: People still go to event hubs?

  13. #3133
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,688
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Noscript is the only way to use the internet. Ehubs is still the best place for fgc news.

  14. #3134
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Winrich is umvc3 I guess. I'd say he's a tier lower than flux/rayray/moons/alukard on the known scale. He probably better than all of them tho.

    e: People still go to event hubs?
    Yeah I found a new ad blocker that they can't detect lol

  15. #3135
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Noscript is the only way to use the internet. Ehubs is still the best place for fgc news.
    I use chrome and I'm too lazy to figure out how to do that, even if it takes 2 seconds. Also, the sheer obnoxiousness with which they are trying to get rid of ad block on their site makes me never want to go there out of principle, personally

  16. #3136
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    http://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/commen...le_unless_you/

    Edit: For Chrome

    1. Go to Chrome Web Store
    2. Install "Tampermonkey"
    3. Click on Tampermonkey icon and select "Get New Scripts"
    4. Search "eventhubs"
    5. Install the script you want (I just use the Anti-Adblock Killer)

  17. #3137
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinebox View Post
    I like Eventhubs idea of upcoming players who aren't really that big right now...

    IMO for SF

    Jayce The Ace
    Knuckledu
    yeah I posted Nuckle as well

  18. #3138
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,789
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinebox View Post
    I like Eventhubs idea of upcoming players who aren't really that big right now...

    IMO for SF

    Jayce The Ace
    Knuckledu
    First comment I read on the thread:

    - Humanbomb (Hong Kong. He's only 11 years old)

    Left immediately.

  19. #3139
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    First comment I read on the thread:

    - Humanbomb (Hong Kong. He's only 11 years old)

    Left immediately.
    I saw that too and used the Down Vote Button.

    Also, I thought an honorable Mention should be NGL| Marq Teddy because he showed Europe how free they are to a player that is not even considered top 5 in the US.

  20. #3140
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinebox View Post
    I saw that too and used the Down Vote Button.

    Also, I thought an honorable Mention should be NGL| Marq Teddy because he showed Europe how free they are to a player that is not even considered top 5 in the US.
    Cosign. I love the shit out the way the dude plays. I think he's top 10.

Page 157 of 454 FirstFirst ... 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 ... LastLast