Page 162 of 454 FirstFirst ... 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 ... LastLast
Results 3221 to 3240 of 9067
  1. #3221
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Watch NLBC tonight, maybe I'll do well enough to get on stream or something.

    Spoiler: show
    I'll prolly go 0-4. I'm hella nervous today for some reason too...

  2. #3222
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled like last one...

  3. #3223
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled like last one...
    wuuut? lack of attendance?

  4. #3224
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,696
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    They still had AE last week.

    Just, only AE since basically no one showed up for Marvel or Injustice.

  5. #3225
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Got BODIED in sf, bodied a dude in marvel lol.

  6. #3226
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Got BODIED in sf, bodied a dude in marvel lol.
    Are you BG Zul in the brackets?

  7. #3227
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Yeah I lost to remix and that iron fist player.

  8. #3228
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,775
    BG Level
    6

    Does anyone know what the game schedule is for Shadowloo Showdown this weekend? I can't find anything on their site telling when anything is.

  9. #3229
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

  10. #3230
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

  11. #3231

  12. #3232
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Wao too sick..

  13. #3233
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,775
    BG Level
    6

    Aw man, all the Street Fighter stuff is at like 4:30 in the morning. Guess I'll wait for the streams to get uploaded to youtube.

  14. #3234
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Holy shit Ryu's low attacks rape Akuma lol

  15. #3235
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinebox View Post
    Holy shit Ryu's low attacks rape Akuma lol
    Explain.

    How does he compete with the walk speed and dat sweep? Before it gets misinterpreted, I'm not calling you out on anything I just want to know more about why.

  16. #3236
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Despite the fact that it's XBOne and has KI shit all over it, I like some of the ideas that went into the stick. Being able to pop it open easy like the Razer stick and the breakaway cable stands out. However, not liking how they have the PCB concealed.

  17. #3237
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Explain.

    How does he compete with the walk speed and dat sweep? Before it gets misinterpreted, I'm not calling you out on anything I just want to know more about why.
    He can low-profile crossup tatsu and every demon flip attack then whiff punish, and cr.mk reaches far enough and recovers fast enough that he can throw it out pretty freely without getting whiff punished by sweep too often, not to mention his sweep is just as fast as Akuma's, just with much worse recovery.

  18. #3238
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blackrose View Post
    Despite the fact that it's XBOne and has KI shit all over it, I like some of the ideas that went into the stick. Being able to pop it open easy like the Razer stick and the breakaway cable stands out. However, not liking how they have the PCB concealed.
    Razer had the same thing initially, because technically the PCB is the licensed part and they can't overtly support you fucking with it. When MarkMan says they want the stick to be 'moddable' they mean buttons/sticks, not dualmods.

  19. #3239
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Had the feeling that it was going to happen. Oh well. Not like I'm itching for a XBO stick right now.

    By the way, GGXXAC +R released on XB360.

  20. #3240
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    He can low-profile crossup tatsu and every demon flip attack then whiff punish, and cr.mk reaches far enough and recovers fast enough that he can throw it out pretty freely without getting whiff punished by sweep too often, not to mention his sweep is just as fast as Akuma's, just with much worse recovery.
    Oh, I thought he was talking about footsies. Yeah, low profiles fuck a lot of his options along with not really being able to be vortex'd easily because he can't get swept after L. tatsu. I wish Vega's cr. MK was low profile q.q His cr. MP does it slightly, but its not nearly the same. I didn't know he couldn't whiff punish cr. mk easily with akuma's sweep though since it's 5f.

Page 162 of 454 FirstFirst ... 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 ... LastLast