Page 166 of 454 FirstFirst ... 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 216 ... LastLast
Results 3301 to 3320 of 9067
  1. #3301
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Moridam View Post
    oh weird, i didn't know they even had branded versions. seems kind of dumb when they have a package at the same price that comes with all of the necessary adapters. higher profit margins on the branded sets, i guess. where'd you buy it from? depending on the return policy, you might be able to exchange it for one of the universal sets instead at least.
    I won it on a twitter retweet contest a couple weeks ago during some Cali tournament lol.

  2. #3302
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    Yo NEC is going to be hype for 1 damn reason:

    Marvel 2 beef is back. Real beef. Just like the old days...and its 2 OGs going at it. I cannot fucking wait.

    I'm going to put my $ on Desmond if he is practicing for this.

  3. #3303
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,188
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    New lagless monitor for AE (and computer stuff I guess...), OH LAWD DAT HD, old CRT could only deal with 576p lol

  4. #3304
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Yo NEC is going to be hype for 1 damn reason:

    Marvel 2 beef is back. Real beef. Just like the old days...and its 2 OGs going at it. I cannot fucking wait.

    I'm going to put my $ on Desmond if he is practicing for this.
    Wut.

    Also, sanford practicing team nemo

  5. #3305
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,702
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Yo we got Marvel 2 MMs going on? Still need someone to put together that 3-way that never happened at VxG.

  6. #3306
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    Desmond vs. Bry at NEC. Pot is at $2,000 on each side so far. First to 15.

    There is mad shit talking going on between them lololol.

    Edit: Looks like the drama even moved to Facebook -

    https://www.facebook.com/bry.keys.7

    The pot will be $10,000 by the time December rolls around.

  7. #3307
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    I don't get it.

  8. #3308
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    Its hatred between NYC/Philly that has been around since 2001. Bryheme was like the original Chris Matrix/Neo/Fanatiq. He was the guy who caused all the drama, money matches, and HYPE.

    Desmond was probably the 5th best overall Marvel 2 player, and he is from NYC.

    This drama has meant to be settled for a decade.

  9. #3309
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Yo NEC is going to be hype for 1 damn reason:

    Marvel 2 beef is back. Real beef. Just like the old days...and its 2 OGs going at it. I cannot fucking wait.

    I'm going to put my $ on Desmond if he is practicing for this.
    No more Marvel 2 beef, son. It's all hype noise.

    I am however all for those Marvel 2 matches. It will be the reason why I'll be watching.

  10. #3310
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    NEC will probably have the max BPNs of all majors this year

  11. #3311
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Tohmane View Post
    New lagless monitor for AE (and computer stuff I guess...), OH LAWD DAT HD, old CRT could only deal with 576p lol
    Just bought a VH238h Monitor myself. Same refresh rate as the VH236h "EVO" Monitor. The only difference between the two is that this is LED and the EVO monitor is LCD. Dat HD though man. Where have I been the last 3 years? lol

    If it matters I'm bringing this monitor next year for EVO, so we all can have a BG set up outside of what ever Welt or Calli brings.

  12. #3312
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    SoCal Regionals 2014 Scheduled for February 28-March 2, The Fall Classic Returns to North Carolina October 10-12

    Quote Originally Posted by iantothemax, SRK
    With 2013 starting to wind down, tournament organizers have begun to drop information for next year’s events. Two major tournaments in particular, SoCal Regionals and The Fall Classic, are set to offer another helping of competitive action in 2014.

    Alex Valle and Level|Up Series will be presenting the next installment of their Southern Californian tournament early in the year. SoCal Regionals 2014 is scheduled to take place at the University of California Irvine campus from February 28 to March 2.

    Alex Valle @AlexValleSF4
    SoCal Regionals 2014: Feb. 28 - Mar. 2! Save the date! #SCR2014
    This year’s circuit addition, the collaborative east coast tournament The Fall Classic, is set to return in 2014, expanding from its previous two-day format to a full-blown weekend of competition. The Fall Classic 2014 has been locked in for October 10-12 and will once again be held in North Carolina.

    The Fall Classic @TFCtournament
    TFC news flash:

    #TFC2014 dates will be October 10th, 11th and 12th, 2014.

    So get READY, NC, we're coming back. http://fb.me/2yPRvj9rA
    Be sure to mark your calendars for these two tournaments, and stay tuned for more details as we head into the new year.

  13. #3313
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Fuck spiderman.

    Also fuck Ps3 marvel it is the absolute worst.

  14. #3314
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    RayRay is playing Zero now? damnnnnn

  15. #3315
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    RayRay is playing Zero now? damnnnnn
    Yeah, he was in training mode the other day with some Zero. I hate the idea of him playing zero, lol.

    He won't play Dante/Mag/Sentinel because you have to be very precise. Any error and you're at a bigger risk than some other teams.

  16. #3316
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    That seems iffy, just because generally every time I've seen him get bopped it's because he didn't get first hit...and Zero teams are generally even worse in that regard than what he already played.

  17. #3317
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    That seems iffy, just because generally every time I've seen him get bopped it's because he didn't get first hit...and Zero teams are generally even worse in that regard than what he already played.
    I disagree completely. I don't see this happen all that much, especially with his ryu team, considering magneto does the most work when I see him play.

    Not to mention he's pretty much known for his sentinel comebacks..

  18. #3318
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I also disagree with Calli, and agree with Leroy. He'll put in the time if he wants to play Zero. And he'll be Flocker-level dangerous if he decides to 100% fulltime main him.

    However, I don't see him playing Zero for long. He's either trying to get a much better understanding of the character by playing it himself, or he's trying to have a temporary break from his norm. The problem with Zero is not the fact that he can't master the character, it's that it doesn't fit his playstyle at all, and Zero far too linear in terms of gameplan. Rayray likes characters that can shift gameplans on the fly, especially at clutch time, hence his team -- with Mags and Sent he can play a keepaway and/or have a comeback factor. Ryu not so much, but it follows this trend regardless. He plays Taskmaster. He plays Chun-Li. He plays Firebrand.

    He'll play Zero then get bored of him real quick, or develop new tech for the character, I guarantee it.

  19. #3319
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    From what I know, he just plays him for a change of pace. He plays a lot of different characters and in a random all tourny, he'd be just as dangerous if not more so than chrisg or yipes. He plays a lot of characters.

  20. #3320
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    So Topanga is at Round 8 and Wao and Michael Tan have the top 2 spots

    In order to guarantee himself a strong lead Wao has to 3-0 the next two people. Michael Tan has already gone through the worst match up for Ken on that list (Seth) but Wao still has some tough matches ahead.

Page 166 of 454 FirstFirst ... 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 216 ... LastLast