Page 175 of 454 FirstFirst ... 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 ... LastLast
Results 3481 to 3500 of 9067
  1. #3481
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,710
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Gtfo of America.
    Right, cause America stops at the Mexican border.

  2. #3482
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    You're damn right it does.

  3. #3483
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Watch him play AE, and you can easily see how terrible fighting game players can be "good" in MVC3.
    ... Which he fully acknowledges.

  4. #3484
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Meh whatever, you guys have your 2013 version JWong. I'll concede on that; he brings his own hype, especially when it's clutch time.

    I'll say this however-- I don't like the JWong I see currently. Relaxed, getting fat and shit. I remember when that nigga was hungry back in the day.

    Lets throw down then, Kran & Calli. Down for money matches? Welt, Scun, Rara & Thul too, if you dudes interested. And whoever else is coming to EVO next year.

  5. #3485
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'll MM all you faggots.

    Get at me.

  6. #3486
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Nigga, you ain't coming to EVO, don't front.

    I wanna get it popping like we did in 2012.

  7. #3487
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    You need the first M for MMs

  8. #3488
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,188
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    People who actually care about UMVC3:

    1: Liroy
    2 ???

  9. #3489
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,710
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I care enough to keep my Vita in my bathroom to practice combos while taking a shit.

  10. #3490
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Tohmane View Post
    People who actually care about UMVC3:

    1: Liroy
    2 ???
    You must mean on BG.

    Suddenly, you realize just about every mid & top level player plays UMVC3 to an extent.

    Anyways, I'll money match you niggas in Ultra SF4 too. I'm finally ready to play for real real, not for play play.

  11. #3491
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    I'll put any amount of money on me vs. you.

  12. #3492
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah I like money, you're on lol

  13. #3493
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Woot, alright :D

  14. #3494
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    I tried Makoto and she's fun to play w/.

  15. #3495
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,863
    BG Level
    6

    this guy! not sure if I'll make it to evo this year =/

  16. #3496
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    Hey Scun, you used to play Adon, no? Have some matchup pointers? He gives me problems w/ my Rog, the fight is not as smooth as I'd like it to be.

  17. #3497
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,389
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    You must mean on BG.

    Suddenly, you realize just about every mid & top level player plays UMVC3 to an extent.

    Anyways, I'll money match you niggas in Ultra SF4 too. I'm finally ready to play for real real, not for play play.

    Provided my car doesn't blow up again, I'll bring best Chun next Evo.

  18. #3498
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Provided my car doesn't blow up again, I'll bring best Chun next Evo.
    Word! This is gonna be quite the EVO for BG.

    The Blackrose should update the main page with a list of people who are coming.

  19. #3499
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,710
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    By the time Evo rolls around I'll be sitting on something like 80+ days of leave, planning a nice long Evo + SDCC nerd out session.

  20. #3500
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,863
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
    Hey Scun, you used to play Adon, no? Have some matchup pointers? He gives me problems w/ my Rog, the fight is not as smooth as I'd like it to be.
    nobody knows how to beat Adon, the ones that say they do are lying

Page 175 of 454 FirstFirst ... 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 ... LastLast